Just rewatched JDS vs Shane Carwin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I hope Cain gets KO'd again fast. Tired of these blanket tactic fighters, hopefully JDS will turn the tides in MMA and get those boring fucks out.

Bahahahahaha. Can we give a Sherdog award for 'Most Ignorant Post of the Year?" I would LOVE to see you have Cain in your guard and call him a blanket fighter. You should probably watch boxing if you don't like grappling or GnP.

What does Bigfoot being taken down easily have to do with the fact that Cain beat the shit out of him afterwards and stopped the fight?

Calling Cain a blanket fighter is utterly ridiculous. The guy is a machine who never slows down.

That being said, I still think JDS takes the rematch.

Don't worry all you doubters will see all his blanket tactics in attempt on Saturday.

GUARAN "FUCKING" TEED

Did I ever say Lesnar was good at taking punches? No....

You claimed that Cain is a blanket and that's simply not true.

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

That is not blanketing. Just log out of your account, seriously.

He blanketed Bigfoot in blood, boring rassler.

You make some good points. JDS is certainly the most dangerous in the first couple of rounds. That time interval can get even shorter if Cain keeps pressing the action.

JDS' face during that choke in the Carwin's fight certainly told a story. He looked very uncomfortable, if not scared, during that submission. His is obviously not as comfortable at grappling as Noguiera makes it seem. It probably had to do with the fact he was tired as well.

Cain has shown glimpses of really good defensive positional grappling but can he perform submissions? He should be able to do at least an arm triangle.

Cain has shown excellent cardio in the Kongo fight but he seems to come in heavier each fight. Hopefully, he still got it.

He blanketed Bigfoot in blood, boring rassler.[/QUOTE]

That was one the most brutal one sided beatdowns ever.

JDS just got tired because he "went for the kill" when he knocked down Carwin. Nobody else would have survived those strikes but Carwin. Cain certainly wouldn't, just look how he went to sleep on the first time.

Cain doesn't have a monstruous punch power like Carwin's, so if JDS survived Carwin's hook, he can take what Cain brings.

If Cain's chances are only "takedowns and grinding against the fence", what can we say? JDS' TDD is excelent and probably only second to his ability to stand back up.

I still think Cain's best chance are leg kicks and then swinging away.

And I also think Carwin (on his prime at least, I don't know his current condition) would be a terrible match-up for Cain.

You make some good points. JDS is certainly the most dangerous in the first couple of rounds. That time interval can get even shorter if Cain keeps pressing the action.

JDS' face during that choke in the Carwin's fight certainly told a story. He looked very uncomfortable, if not scared, during that submission. His is obviously not as comfortable at grappling as Noguiera makes it seem. It probably had to do with the fact he was tired as well.

Cain has shown glimpses of really good defensive positional grappling but can he perform submissions? He should be able to do at least an arm triangle.

Cain has shown excellent cardio in the Kongo fight but he seems to come in heavier each fight. Hopefully, he still got it.

Yes, we shall see this coming weekend.

Honestly, I hope Cain gets KO'd again fast. Tired of these blanket tactic fighters, hopefully JDS will turn the tides in MMA and get those boring fucks out.

he is a bit. jds will never win a fight by wrestling/decision

MMA cannot out grow fans like you soon enough.

If you hate all grappliing, even when the guys finish their opponents in a bloody pulp, then you honestly should go watch K1 or boxing as MMA is not for you.

Nothing elitist about that. You guys honestly do not like MMA.

If you hate all grappliing, even when the guys finish their opponents in a bloody pulp, then you honestly should go watch K1 or boxing as MMA is not for you.

I love mma i know when i see stalling And i know when i see point fighting

Even Frank mir survived to the second round. And he looked tired and slow as hell.

The only reason Mir survived was because JDS didn't want to fillow gim to the ground and give him a chance to work a sub. Cain has no reputation for submissions so JDS will follow him down if he goes down.

I love mma i know when i see stalling And i know when i see point fighting

This.

There are a lot of point fighters making sure they still have a job and it kills the sport.

The only reason Mir survived was because JDS didn't want to fillow gim to the ground and give him a chance to work a sub. Cain has no reputation for submissions so JDS will follow him down if he goes down.

No reputation on submissions but Cain can outwrestle him on any situation on the ground.

It looked kinda tight and Carwin was rolling like your suppose to do to tighten the choke.

Please watch the sport more before you start posting, there is literally no way Carwin gets that choke , he wasn't even close to being in the right position

Huge influx in trolls today. Between 49-41, Clay "Rickson" Guida and this bag of meh...

JDS is ready for more than one round.
And let's be honest, Cain wouldn't survive the same kind of punishment that Carwin took in the first round.

No reputation on submissions but Cain can outwrestle him on any situation on the ground.

He can outwrestle him in the right situation, but if Cain goes down, it'll most likely be a huge shot that puts him there and i doubt he'll have all his marbles for a few minutes at least.

Cain has beat the hell out of Lesnar, Bigfoot, Nog, Rothwell, and pretty much everyone but Kongo. Lesnar and Nog stoppages both came on the feet and if you're going to call what he did to Bigfoot "blanketing" well.....

He beat the living dog shit out of Kongo what are you talking about?

The amount of people on this forum who literally don't even watch the sport or comprehend it but still throw in their opinion is staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back