Just re-watched Weidman vs. Silva 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 265015
  • Start date
Silva was always respectful out of the ring. I've never had a problem with showboating in the ring. He shared his water with leben after that slaughter is it was adorable.

Pretty lame thread, but TS has one of the coolest user names on the 'dog imo

Lol still many Andy Haters on SD.

I don't hate him I've watched all of his fights, and most of the time I rooted for him. I don't remember which fight It was but he started acting like a complete fool. At the time my financial situation wasn't the greatest and I didn't appreciate the buffonary on my dime. It just changed the way I viewed him as a fighter. I don't even mind showmanship but that was ridiculous and then he coasted for the majority of the fight. All that being said I still didn't completely write him off until the failed test.

The most satisfying thing I've ever seen in MMA.

Rarely is a comeuppance served in such an appropriate manner.

Plus it was nice to finally see a Jewish UFC champion.

Anderson was pretty worried after round one. He got smashed and flash KO'd, then he got nearly sub'd. He wanted nothing to do with Teh Chris on the ground in round 2. Kept his hands low to defend TDs and he started trolling to bait Chris into coming in because he can't initiate dangerous offensive striking on Chris. His strategy and tactics failed and his fans blame it on clowning. So I guess he lost because of strategic clowning after getting dominated big time.

5 pages and not one gif of the KO??

Anderson is one of the greatest ever, no one denies that. But don't also act like his legacy wasn't already tarnished from the Maia/Leites fights, the Chris just sealed the deal.

5 pages and not one gif of the KO??

Ask and you shall receive.

weidman-silva-knockout-gif.gif

I agree. The clown got put in his place in embarrassing fashion

On Fox Sports. I shall never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, get tired of seeing Anderson getting knocked the fuck out. His cockiness was so irritating. Karma knocked his ass out.

You couldn't have tweet this?
C'mon man wtf? Way to create a shit thread, it's been done already.

As a long time andy fan and weidman fan, silva went too dar, especially with the kiss after round 1, wtf? I agree he deserved kod after that.
but silva was 37 and weidman was entering his physical prime (can't seem to stay healthy since) so it doesn't really tarnish silva's legacy much to me...

It happens. What have you done to set the world on fire TS? Besides post from a troll account like a little bitch...

OMG I love this so much.

Agree with TS. Anderson had it coming for a while, arrogant, cocky ... I have always said even the night of the fight I hope he loses while clowning. Knocked out with his hands down. frigging perfect.

On Fox Sports. I shall never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, get tired of seeing Anderson getting knocked the fuck out. His cockiness was so irritating. Karma knocked his ass out.

I watched you re watching it.........Nice House.

Nah,I'm pretty sure it was still Chris knocking him out. But yeah,it was pretty sweet.

Back