Just re-watched Weidman vs. Silva 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 265015
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 265015

On Fox Sports. I shall never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, get tired of seeing Anderson getting knocked the fuck out. His cockiness was so irritating. Karma knocked his ass out.

18tcovpidgt41gif.gif

Please, if it's not too much trouble, could you tell us if your dinner was tasty? I'm dying to know.

Yea Anderson got cocky and paid for it but he is still an exciting fighter and I will always be a fan.

Yea Anderson got cocky and paid for it but he is still an exciting fighter and I will always be a fan.

that fight killed it for me. I was a big fan before, excusing his Maia and Leites fights along with the bravado he showed towards Griffin. The Weidman fight was enough to tarnish his legacy...really, it was. Didn't need any more than that.

that was the best weidman weve ever seen. hes a lot wilder now but it makes for exciting fights.

I'm with ya, ts. I don't know if i've watched a fight more times than that one.

When it's all set and done silva will be ranked higher than Weidman all time.

Does that erase his Silva wins?

No need. They are already erased. The first one is erased because no one, especially Silva fans, expected him to win. The second one didn't count because Silva's leg broke of it's own volition and he was clearly winning up until that point. His win over Machida didn't count because Machida officially turned old just prior to the bout, and the Vitor fight didn't count because Vitor was not allowed to use PEDs for the fight.

that fight killed it for me. I was a big fan before, excusing his Maia and Leites fights along with the bravado he showed towards Griffin. The Weidman fight was enough to tarnish his legacy...really, it was. Didn't need any more than that.

He would clown other fighters. (Especially Griffin)
It's like he was truely invincable which may have got to his head.
Am I a fan? Of course I am. Do I think he was over doing it against The Chris? Yes I do.
All in all though, it's like it went to his head a little and seemed as if he even BELIEVED he was untouchable, which in his case I could understand why he'd think such things.
But this is MMA,regardless if over clowning or not be was bound to get caught sooner or later. But he added insult to his own injury by showboating hard and getting KTFO

No doubt. That fight broke a lot of hearts lol.

I remember my FB exploding with happy faces and sad faces and all kinds of emotions. It was a crazy night.

He's not the same and I don't think he will be back to anything resembling his former self but I don't think I could ever turn my back on Anderson. Fan fo life.

No need. They are already erased. The first one is erased because no one, especially Silva fans, expected him to win. The second one didn't count because Silva's leg broke of it's own volition and he was clearly winning up until that point. His win over Machida didn't count because Machida officially turned old just prior to the bout, and the Vitor fight didn't count because Vitor was not allowed to use PEDs for the fight.

you and your solid arguments IV!!! :D

Back