Just re-watched Weidman vs. Silva 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 265015
  • Start date
No need. They are already erased. The first one is erased because no one, especially Silva fans, expected him to win. The second one didn't count because Silva's leg broke of it's own volition and he was clearly winning up until that point. His win over Machida didn't count because Machida officially turned old just prior to the bout, and the Vitor fight didn't count because Vitor was not allowed to use PEDs for the fight.

Thank you, sir.. I now see the light!

When it's all set and done silva will be ranked higher than Weidman all time.

In Brazil maybe. I'll never forget that failed drug test and the lies that followed. I'm not gonna let you forget it either buddy boy.

In Brazil maybe. I'll never forget that failed drug and the lies that followed. I'm not gonna let you forget it either buddy boy.

It will be brought up every time Silvas greatness is talked about. It will be brought up more than weidmans name ever does, because when talking about that league of fighters weidmans name will not be brought up.

Last edited:
I actually laughed cause I couldn't believe what just happened.

It will be brought up every time Silvas greatness is talked about. It will be brought up more than weidmans name does, because when talking about that league of fighters weidmans name will not be brought up.

You have no idea how Weidman's career will play out, he might break every record Silva holds for all we know. He might also retire tomorrow.
The point is, nobody knows how Weidman will compare to Silva in the future and you acting like you know makes you look incredibly foolish.

It will be brought up every time Silvas greatness is talked about. It will be brought up more than weidmans name ever does, because when talking about that league of fighters weidmans name will not be brought up.
OK buddy. I guess people will Say Silva got knocked the fuck out by uhh what's his name.

A thread hating on Anderson. Not surprised.

They will continue for as long as mma forums exist. If he wasn't considered one of the greatest ever than people would have no reason to talk about him. I don't see anyone trashing Marquardt every other day.

Some people are just uncomfortable with massive success.

I can't remember if I laughed harder after that KO or when the Chris broke his leg.

Bryan Callen was saying that Anderson was kicking Weidmans ass in both fights.

I love Callen, but that is just fucking ridiculous. Weidman was destroying Silva with the GnP and then went from the heel hook. The second round he was getting hit with some leg kicks and then preceded to KO Silva. 1 shot put him down.

The second fight, ground and pound and then checked leg kick. Bam broken leg.

That must be it.

People don't naturally dislike fighters who taunt and show boat.

I guess that's why Roy Jones and Ali are so universally disliked. Genki Sudo... Shinya Aoki... Those Diaz brothers have a hard time keeping fans too. Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess that's why Roy Jones and Ali are so universally disliked. Genki Sudo... Shinya Aoki... Those Diaz brothers have a hard time keeping fans too. Thanks for clearing that up.

Were you born in the 90s, or are you pretending everyone loves and always loved these people?

Because people hated Roy. People haaated Ali. People haaate the Diaz. People hate Aoki.

Were you born in the 90s, or are you pretending everyone loves and always loved these people?

Because people hated Roy. People haaated Ali. People haaate the Diaz. People hate Aoki.

How many people say that shit about Ali or Jones, jr., now? Most people say that these guys were and are some of the greats. Hindsight is a motherfucker. When his career is over he'll get more respect, just like all the others.

Back