Just one Brazilian champ left

and sherdoggers will say that Judo is the best base for MMA, french invasion or something.

These threads are always fun. Really brings out and highlights the stupid.

It's weird how Gus and Khabib could be champs in the next year. There is some great single talents representing a whole country in the UFC. To a point, they did a good job scouting international talent to have that happen.

THIS 100%

I think if UFC get his hands in this french judoka Teddy Riner or some Gold Judo medallist, he would be able to ragdoll Jones or Cain easily.

Can teddy make hw? That would be great.

wiedman is going down soon , but yupp america is dominating big time ....

Meh, doesnt really prove anything. The UFC is an American based company and therefore
the majority of its roster is composed of Amurrican fighters.

- TJ wont be holding on to that belt as Barao or Assuncao would take him in a rematch

- The Dragon is going to expose Weidman

- Gusto will be eating Jones lunch

- Rory will probably defeat T-Wood and take the belt

All very highly possible, and mark my words the UFC will not have such a mediocre stable of champs by the end of the year.

Are you suggesting that there are a bunch of better Brazilian, Canadian, etc MMA fighters who would emerge and win and be champ if this promotion was not so American based?

I remember when JDS had the belt the Brazilians trumpeting the triumph of the Brazilian champs this same way. I think you had JDS, Shogun, Anderson, and Aldo at that point.

Things change quickly in MMA. Don't blink as there is no guarantee this slate of champs will endure like champs of the past.

well it is an us org, with most fights happening inthe us, with rules favouring the us fighters ahem fans, and in which most fighters are americans, with all this all champs should be from the us, the fact that there has been so many non-us champs is a sign of underachievement from us fighters.

when there'll be an org with as many brasilians than americans or chinese or whatever (statistics), with an international ruleset (less value for takedowns, or giving points for takedown defense as well as you choose the fight should happen, standing) , and fights on neutral or alternating grounds THEN we can see which country's on top

Last edited:
Well, America has the most Olympic golds too. We will beat anybody at any sport we care about. We are the greatest sporting nation on Earth.

We also walked on the moon. Who else did that?

^^^
It's true that the roster is majority American, but are you suggesting that the UFC does not have the best Brazilian fighters? if you guys have better prospects than Erick Silva and Barboza, please bring them over because the current crop is underwhelming and the old dogs are gonna have to retire at some point.

like it`s easy to become a pro fighter in Brazil...

Weidman is going to lose his belt very soon.

And Aldo isn't losing to Mendes and he would wreck Pettis.

i have to move to Brazil. obviously their fans can see the future

:icon_lol:

If they did more title fights in Brazil there would be more brazilian champions. You know how the UFC likes to serve up the home cooking for brazilian fans.

Well, America has the most Olympic golds too. We will beat anybody at any sport we care about. We are the greatest sporting nation on Earth.

Well, you were the first nation to walk on the moon and then collectively doubt that you really walked on the moon. And I'm guessing you'll be the only nation ever to do both.

i have to move to Brazil. obviously their fans can see the future

:icon_lol:

Not from Brazil you fool, Machida is knocking Weidman out

And Mendes... how did he do when he fought Aldo before?

images

lol at walked on the moon.....

Back