• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just noticed that MM doesn't have any gifs

11.gif

demetrious-johnson-8.jpg

Wow, TJ is being given props to fight a much smaller man, just because Dana has beef with Demetrius Johnson. HAHAHA

Why doesn't TJ challenge Max Holloway for the 145 belt, he was already at 143 in the middle of his training camp for Cody, he could have easily added another 3 lbs of muscle in time for a fight.

Look at the size difference between TJ versus Demetrius. TJ is looking at the top of Demetrius' head. HAHAHA

Hardcore UFC MMA fans are really something.
TJ would wreck Max.

Also, the ultimate thing is he needs a famous shoop.

Anyone who seriously says manlet is an idiot not worth reading. I say that as someone a foot taller than Mighty Mouse. On the ignore list you go. Keep retarded fit memes in 4chan.
But you say lots of retarded things.........

Doesn't mean people want to see a 5 foot tall 125lb man fight. And they don't. Emphasis on the "you haven't heard of" part.
I don't disagree there. Just had to interject when I saw someone saying they themselves could take MM. Right on bud. I'd like to see that lol

The problem with his gifs is that i need my reading glasses to see them....

MM would bend me over and have his way with my 6' foot 180lb ass in an octagon. Wtf you talking about? I train in a place where little people dominate the rest of the world. I know what 120lbers and females are capable of. You have your facts wrong buddy. Doesn't mean I want to watch them fight over the big boys with equal skill level. If MM had heart or personality, I wouldn't hate on him.
No sir I wasn't talking about you. It was another poster I said that to. I agree with everything you said. Just a misunderstanding.

No sir I wasn't talking about you. It was another poster I said that to. I agree with everything you said. Just a misunderstanding.
Oh I read that wrong my bad.

Big fan of Mighty Mouse. I don't give a shit about gifs. Just want to see him fight the best.

Back