• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just noticed that MM doesn't have any gifs

5aba436189593ec3d46c43dbbff8c270.gif

Anyone who seriously says manlet is an idiot not worth reading. I say that as someone a foot taller than Mighty Mouse. On the ignore list you go. Keep retarded fit memes in 4chan.
But he is a Manlet so .... I was his size and probably more muscle in middle school tbh ..hell crossfit girls are bigger lol

But he is a Manlet so .... I was his size and probably more muscle in middle school tbh ..hell crossfit girls are bigger lol
With all respect (and I'm not joking, I'm giving you respect here), unless you are in the UFC and one of the best fighters from anything below WW or a top 20 guy above... you stand a better chance of being hit by a train and living than beating that "manlet". I'm guessing you're kidding though.

Not true. Here's the one I made of TJ making MM look like the beta he is.

giphy.gif
Wow, TJ is being given props to fight a much smaller man, just because Dana has beef with Demetrius Johnson. HAHAHA

Why doesn't TJ challenge Max Holloway for the 145 belt, he was already at 143 in the middle of his training camp for Cody, he could have easily added another 3 lbs of muscle in time for a fight.

Look at the size difference between TJ versus Demetrius. TJ is looking at the top of Demetrius' head. HAHAHA

Hardcore UFC MMA fans are really something.

Yea no... sorry but size does matter.. I curl barbells heavier than him
Skill matters more. Size matters but in so far as skill is concerned MM is a super heavyweight. He'd light most anyone you haven't heard of up like a pile of dry hay.

Wow, TJ is being given props to fight a much smaller man, just because Dana has beef with Demetrius Johnson. HAHAHA

Why doesn't TJ challenge Max Holloway for the 145 belt, he was already at 143 in the middle of his training camp for Cody, he could have easily added another 3 lbs of muscle in time for a fight.

Look at the size difference between TJ versus Demetrius. TJ is looking at the top of Demetrius' head. HAHAHA

Hardcore UFC MMA fans are really something.
TJ would either lose teeth and quit on the stool, or become the 2nd ever death in MMA against the Blessed one.

Demetrious Training...

DJTraining1_zpsj8aumeiu.gif

For Dance Dance Revolution!

DJTraining2_zps9y18egbk.gif

DJSwords_zpseu2z8qy2.gif
[/QUOTE]
Nick Diaz nunchucks is cooler and actually dangerous. Him and Nate used to fight with Sais in their mom's living room. I'm not impressed.

Skill matters more. Size matters but in so far as skill is concerned MM is a super heavyweight. He'd light most anyone you haven't heard of up like a pile of dry hay.
Doesn't mean people want to see a 5 foot tall 125lb man fight. And they don't. Emphasis on the "you haven't heard of" part.

Back