Just me or little early stoppage?

Didn't see Bisping complain about the call so he probably thought it was the right call, but it should have gone on for a little longer .

It goes under unable to intelligently defend himself. He curled up in a ball and took punches which would have continued only by referee stoppage.

Bispin had Vitor exactly where he wanted him. A few more seconds and it would have been lights-out for the Brazilian.

Yes I know Vitor looked like would won anyway but I think Dan M should gave Bisping a few more seconds. He's all over the place tonight, lets Tavares almost die and stops this alittle soon

lol I couldn't agree with you more.

On this (the Bis/ Vitor fight) I agree. The K.N. vs. T.T. was perfect (IMO).

I thought it was early too but Mike seemed ok about it so can't have been too bad. I noticed with his g+p Vitor was punching the body though.

Issue was bisping was not doing much just taking the damage from the gnp, and after the kick.... I dont think it was such a bad stoppage but I like it when in these situations the ref can say Im going to stop it.... if nothings happen after 2-3 seconds then its cool

Could understand arguments from any side though

Nah thought it was a pretty fair call you gotta take Vitors rep into consideration here as well he has a killer instinct once he tastes blood. I do think Dan was stressed about botching the earlier calls.

Good to see Bisping taking his loss like a man still has me as a huge fan.

I thought it was a good stoppage, Bisping clearly wanted out.

I guess I watched a different fight.

The stoppage was appropriate if not a little late.

You have to consider damage the fighter has just taken, not just what is happening now.

Last night was a pretty pathetic display of bad reffing all around. Mirg was the worst of them to no surprise. 1 fight the guy was getting hammered with 17 strikes mostly elbows, where was Dan? Even though I believe Vitor would've won but Dan stopped this fight way to soon. Not sure who that ref was in the Gonzaga fight but don't you have to tap 3 times to quit? I saw 1 tap and he stopped the fight, WTF!!! The refs are getting worse not better.

You can't just cover up and let someone GNP you. Brock got away with it but its not something a fighter should rely on.

I agreed with the stoppage.

Defending himself or not, he wasn't looking like he was about to make his big move, he looked like he was defending as much damage as he could before the fight got stopped. He was done.

Laying in the fetal position is not an MMA setup position...it means im in trouble.

I think he knew that he let Tavares take too many strikes and was overly cautious in the subsequent Bisping stoppage.

if bisping doesnt think so , you shouldnt either.

Bisping didn't/hasn't said anything about the stoppage being early...it seemed fine to me

anticlimactic finish. Just punches the body and arms of bisping and the fight gets stopped. I bet any new mma viewers were also not excited for a hyped up thing that ended in 7 minute with a wierd iffy ending.

Last night was a pretty pathetic display of bad reffing all around. Mirg was the worst of them to no surprise. 1 fight the guy was getting hammered with 17 strikes mostly elbows, where was Dan? Even though I believe Vitor would've won but Dan stopped this fight way to soon. Not sure who that ref was in the Gonzaga fight but don't you have to tap 3 times to quit? I saw 1 tap and he stopped the fight, WTF!!! The refs are getting worse not better.

Not sure where you heard 3 taps is required. Matter of fact the rules don't state a minimum number taps.

Back