Just me or little early stoppage?

:rolleyes:

He clubbed him with a beautifully set-up high kick in classic CroCop fashion, Bisping folded like he got shot, Vitor jumped on a fetal Bisping, and hammered away until the ref stopped it.

That's goddamn decisive.

I pretty much saw it like this, didn't think there was a question over it until i jumped on Sherdog afterwards.

mirg was already.in.hot.water for.a late stoppage. he didnt want.another one and jumped the gun. o well.

I think it was a little early Bisping was covering up and wasnt taking shots full on, he got up pretty quick as well not really looking to rocked. I know it was a lovely kick but I think if it had been the other way around Vitor would have been allowed more time.

I just think Dan is a terrible ref whos got a highlight reel worth of terrible calls, letting people get battered to near death, stopping fights early and assulting fighters...

I wanted Vitor to win, but at the time, I felt like I would've let it go a few more seconds.

After watching it a few more times, though, I think Bisping was done and the stoppage was solid.

The stoppage was fine. Bisping looked like have could of carried on, but it would only be take more of a beating on the ground.

He made no argument with it, I don't see why anybody else should.

If he let it go one or two more strikes, Bisping would have slumped forward, out cold and then a glancing blow from a reckless vitor would have clipped the back of his head and dickheads on here would say he won again via illegal strikes.

Back