Just me or little early stoppage?

Who cares, he got what he deserved.

The elbow to the body is what made Dan stop that fight, you can visibly see some serious pain in Bisping's face when that hit.

fetal position plus no response equals good call no question about it.

Even Bisping was classier in this loss than you TS. He got snapped and was not going to recover no matter how much more time he was given.

I know it seems like after every stoppage someone says it is early, but this one had me wondering immediately. Those shots were all hitting on his arms it looked like, if someone could gif that we could see if any shots were getting through.

You...... can't....... turn...... away...... and...... turtle..... with.... your.... hands.... covering..... your...... face.

Not intelligent defense when a man is monkey punching you.

I didn't watch over and over again, but on the slo mo replay looked like Vitor was hitting him with some mean arm punches followed by an elbow to the ribs and done. It was over anyway, but not by the final sequence of punches.

Intelligently defending yourself isn't turtling up and facing away. That's called wanting it to get stopped.

Agreed. If you think it was early then you must really hate Bisping because he was only going to get more of the same.

I thought the stoppage was earlier too, Bisping was recovering and about to scramble

Yeah, his brain was about to scramble.

Solid stoppage IMO, Bisping didn't know his ass's whereabouts at that moment.

man that horrible ref MIRAGLIOTTA keeps messing up, bisping was NOT out, he was conscious and intelligently defending himself. what a waste of a good fight

i hope you're joking. turtling up = intelligently defending himself? lol

I thought it was a fair stoppage.

It's very hard to recover when someone lands a flush head kick on the temple.

And the way he dropped, oooh.

i thought it was fair stoppage, this coming from a Bisping fan.

I thought it was early too but Bisping didn't contest it and wasn't really making an effort to improve position even though Vitor didn't have much control.

So, I'm going to move on. I suggest others do too.

I would've enjoyed seeing Bisping take a few more unanswered blows.

For those of you who are saying that Bisping was about to scramble out of it ....

Spoiler alert. He wasn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back