Just me or little early stoppage?

ThiefofSouls

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Yes I know Vitor looked like would won anyway but I think Dan M should gave Bisping a few more seconds. He's all over the place tonight, lets Tavares almost die and stops this alittle soon

I thought the stoppage was earlier too, Bisping was recovering and about to scramble

man that horrible ref MIRAGLIOTTA keeps messing up, bisping was NOT out, he was conscious and intelligently defending himself. what a waste of a good fight

Just shows his inconsistency but Bisping was hurt from that kick. At least you and Anik are on the same page.

I wanted Vitor to win, but it was definitely an early stoppage. The follow-up ground and pound consisted of a few punches to his midsection, a hammerfist that missed Bisping's head, a hammerfist that connected, and then it was stopped.

Definitely a little early. The outcome would have been the same but I would have liked to see Bisping get beat on a little more before they called it...

He was probably anxious after the Khabib fight.

wow you people are pathetic bisping wouldve died if he didnt get saved even bisping said he got his ass kicked get off those nuts

Most of his strikes missed, but Bisping was pretty out of it so a proper stoppage...when it finally jerkily came from Dan.

Eh. I agree it could've went a little longer but he looked hurt, especially in that one camera angle.

Nah, Vitor was pouncing on him and Bisping wasn't moving much. and those weren't small shots.

I kinda agree with you, looks like the previous fight was still in his head.

I can see why, but Bisping was reacting pretty poorly. Vitor wasn't pinning him down. Bisping wasn't moving away, or trying too.

Meh, Ping didn't see too upset, surprisingly.

I wanted Vitor to win, but it was definitely an early stoppage. The follow-up ground and pound consisted of a few punches to his midsection, a hammerfist that missed Bisping's head, a hammerfist that connected, and then it was stopped.

was so looking forward to this fight, but THE WORST REF IN MMA had to ruin it

Let me help you, son.

No.

Bisping put both hands on his head and covered into a ball..... when refs see that, they're going to stop the fight.

But thanks for putting this up, because someone was going to no matter what.

It was an early stoppage. Would have likely changed nothing but you could see DM was so unsure of himself after this two earlier botched calls.

Yeah, it was early.

Goes to show when you f up one way, you f up the other way trying to compensate. Moral: don't f up the first time.

Back