Just How Good is usman???

WokeWarrior

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Yall better give my man usman his god dam Flowers and stop playing with him..!!
Usman wasnt even in his PRIME and was about to put khamzat to sleep during their final round fight...
meanwhile roberto got wrecked immediately ... jesus....

anyway just off that usman deserves the winner of belal and shavkat..

Usman is a far superior wressler than Whitaker. Way harder to take down as well. Knew it before the fight happened.

Last edited:
He was about to put Khamzat to sleep ? He didn't rock him once. But he went up MW. Still 10-08 first round. But the loss just aged well. Also prime Burns with the Khamzat war and destroying Tyrone looks good now.

Last edited:
He waw about to put Khamzat to sleep ? He didn't rock him once. But he went up MW. Still 10-08 first round. But the loss just aged well. Also prime Burns with the Khamzat war and destroying Tyrone looks good now.
The difference is Usman fought Khamzat at 185 and Burns fought him at 170, where he was evidently cutting too much weight

Usman never had Khamzat in any kind of danger standing. The only danger Khamzat encountered in that fight was the spike, which was a moment of brilliance by Usman, and his waning gas tank. I believe Usman being generally recognized as the 2nd best WW of all time is representative of people giving him his due or "getting his flowers"...

people dont know how good usman is lol
some still dont realize how great khamzat was even in that fight

he decides to take usman down
usman gets taken down its like he has no power to defend himself getting taken down
if khamzat decides to take him down

Yall better give my man usman his god dam Flowers and stop playing with him..!!
Usman wasnt even in his PRIME and was about to put khamzat to sleep during their final round fight...
meanwhile roberto got wrecked immediately ... jesus....

anyway just off that usman deserves the winner of belal and shavkat..
Yo woke #wagwan fam yah ting a mek me retink how mi see Usman borz on sum next lvl dun kno 🐺⤴️ ting like bull ridin' u last a couple seconds without touchin' grass u did good no #Shame 💯

Good thread btw glad we squash di beef 🐮🔨

Usman never had Khamzat in any kind of danger standing. The only danger Khamzat encountered in that fight was the spike, which was a moment of brilliance by Usman, and his waning gas tank. I believe Usman being generally recognized as the 2nd best WW of all time is representative of people giving him his due or "getting his flowers"...
<{hughesimpress}>

Usman is a good fighter. Khamzat broke his hand in the first round after absolutely ragdolling him and then proceeding to win the fight, he also stated he was unhealthy coming into the fight.

That Usman win looks great right now. Short notice, fighting up a weightclass, convincing many he would have won a five-round fight.

Usman had a near 100% TDD with only Colby managing to pull him down for seconds in like 50 minutes. The man was like a brick wall, almost impossible to take down at his peak. Huge, powerful, great wrestler with amazing balance.

So it remains highly impressive that Khamzat, albeit a bigger man, took him down and worked on him in the 1st round. But now that we realize his lethal squeeze, it is even crazier how Usman fought off the RNC for several minutes.

Khamzat even talked about this recently and gave the man props for his defense and survival.

Yeah I made a thread about this a little while ago. I very much still think Usman is elite. Just cause you lose to the same guy twice who has your number doesn't necessarily mean you're washed IMO.

Did you forget Usman rolled off the couch to fight Khamzat?
I don't think Leon had his number, tbh. Caught him with a head kick when he was a minute away for losing and Usman was clearly weary in the third. Came back too soon but when he did pressure Leon in the trilogy, Leon had no idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claypool97
Back