Just how exactly is Mousasi going to beat Vitor? Lol!

Mousasi via TDs and sound striking defense. If the fight even happens

If Vitor cheats, he can win this..
If hes clean, I see Gegard s chin holding up and puts vitor to bed in the second,

Yeah he lost to Uriah Hall in what a lot of people thought was the upset if the year.

Winning in the UFC isn't what mma is about. Just recently (last 5 years) the UFC acquired the best fighters.

Strikeforce had the best HWs.

WEC had the best lighter weight fighters.

Pride was the NFL of mma while the UFC was the USFL up until '06.

The UFC LW champ came from Bellator.

Just because you don't recognize names doesn't mean he hasn't beaten anyone. It means your mma knowledge is limited.

Pride was the NFL of MMA? Lol!
SF had the best fighters? Lol!

Get off the crack pipe man.

We get it. You hate DW and Zuffa. No need to make stuff up.

Methodical win for Moose. You've clearly have not seen Heel Moose.

mousasi_dropmic.gif

The Bisping fight can't be an argument. TRT Vitor was something else.

TRT Vitor is the GOAT.
TRTor was ahead of his time, he simply came before we were ready for him.

Last edited:
he beat hendo that elite enough for ya? now tell me how hendo isnt elite and i will lol all over

i bet you didnt even know they both fought....

ill wait while you look it up since you apparently know nothing about mousasi other than to fighter bash
Come off it, man. He lost to Hendo, and he is a grappler. I can count on 1 hand how many (T)KOs he's had in 50 fights, and those were early in his career in local shows, and mostly GNP and soccer kicks. You might be the first person ever to suggest Babalu is an elite striker.

Outside of the usual chance Vitor has early on, I don't see Moose losing this.

It's too big for him.

Let's see...

Thales Leites (who challenged Anderson for the title and gave Bisping a lot of trouble)
Dan Henderson
OSP (who challenged Jon Jones for the title in his very last fight)
Mark Hunt
Jacare
Hector Lombard
Latifi (currently knocking on the top 10)

Other than aging legends like Hendo and Vitor, I don't think anybody has as many top 10 wins across as many weight classes as Moose. People shit on him and said he would get KO'd by Santos, but when he destroyed him its back to "who has he ever beat?"
Your forgetting Babalu, Dennis Kang (who many thought was the best LHW not the UFC at the time), Melvin Manhoef, Cyborg (when he was good still), Lombard (when he looked unbeatable), and Marvin he beastman Eastman, and Sokoudjou (before his record went to crap)

I guess I imagined the blood that was all over Weidman's face.
You realize after a dominant performance for a first round finish many fighters are bloody right? Skin is paper thin but apparently you are a little slow.

By lasting the 1st round then taking a gassed Vitor down and subbing him.

Your forgetting Babalu, Dennis Kang (who many thought was the best LHW not the UFC at the time), Melvin Manhoef, Cyborg (when he was good still), Lombard (when he looked unbeatable), and Sokoudjou (before his record went to crap)
I think most haters on him are just no knowledge fans who watch the highlights the UFC puts up of 18 year old roided Vitor. Vitor is good still for sure but it's not a squash match

By that you mean that he beat the shit out of Weidman's arms, right?
So glad you said this. I think he didn't watch the fight and just listened to Rogan going crazy while Vitor gassed out throwing strikes that were all blocked.

Moose-sauce-e literally just has to wait three minutes until Belfort gases, then he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I agree with you TS, I do not understand why Mousasi has had so much hype... you would think I would be a huge fan, considering he was born in my home country... but honestly his UFC fights have been mediocre..

As you said, Vitor doesnt look great against big pressure grapplers like Jacare and Weidman... but he has always looked great against strikers.... Vitor is and will always be dangerous...

Vitor via TKO or 29-28 decision, afterwards he will fight the winnner of Bisping/Hendo :)

btw 2013 TRT Vitor was the Goat.

Pride was the NFL of MMA? Lol!
SF had the best fighters? Lol!

Get off the crack pipe man.

We get it. You hate DW and Zuffa. No need to make stuff up.
Stop projecting your inner thoughts on people. I never said 2 of the things you claimed I did.

I still stand by my claim that your mma knowledge is limited.

It's been a while since I've seen the mount be an inescapable position.
Lol me too until that fight. That numb nuts was actually throwing punches while fully mounted instead of bucking and bridging. Did he leave his black belt back in Brazil?

<36>

Mousasi should win fight smart safe try to tire vitor out then finish him.
Lets see which vitor steps in to the octagon

Who has Mousasi ever beaten?

WTF is the deal with Mousasi!!??

Why does everyone act like he is so good when he hasn't done squat in his career against anyone worth a shit?

Why is a repeat cheater given so much credit?

What has Vitor ever done when he was clean?

Back