Just how exactly is Mousasi going to beat Vitor? Lol!

Lol me too until that fight. That numb nuts was actually throwing punches while fully mounted instead of bucking and bridging. Did he leave his black belt back in Brazil?

<36>
He left the apple sauce in Brazil . Remember it was his first fight off the stuff.

Lol me too until that fight. That numb nuts was actually throwing punches while fully mounted instead of bucking and bridging. Did he leave his black belt back in Brazil?

<36>
Forreal it reminded me of the old UFC days where wrestlers would face bums off the street then look like they were drowning when it went to the ground.

Mousasi outstruck Kyotaro and Musashi in their own sport, so his striking is not to be underestimated.

Vitor isn't getting any younger, and with USADA around, his performances may not live up to what they previously were.

Who has Mousasi ever beaten?

WTF is the deal with Mousasi!!??

Why does everyone act like he is so good when he hasn't done squat in his career against anyone worth a shit?
Leites
Philippou
Hendo
Munoz
Jacare
Bob Aloo
OSP
Soak-a-jew
Hunto
Lombard
Denis Kang

isn't exactly a shitlist, bra.

How? My guess is he'll initiate a clinch with Vitor and either take him down or tire him out in the first round and then after that Vitor usually gasses out and then Mousasi can do whatever.

I actually preferred the Brunson fight for Mousasi but this is a bigger fight.

So glad you said this. I think he didn't watch the fight and just listened to Rogan going crazy while Vitor gassed out throwing strikes that were all blocked.
Radio broadcast UFC is best UFC.

Mousasi is an amazing striker with a better ground game than Vitor, which is why Vitor always ducks him.

Put Vitor in a k1 fight against their HW champ and see if he even survives, mousasi did that just for fun and WON.

You'll see Vitor's punches get slipped or do no damage then Mousasi will punch him a few times and take him down for a quick finish.

Interesting fact: without PEDs, Vitor is actually 97 years old.

moose wins this by takedowns and elbows against former juice user vitor

Vitor literally gives up and starts pulling guard if he can't finish you in 3 mins.

Vitor isn't known for the best ground game. Moose via Takedown followed by GNP

bring it in bud, you don't know it's over yet and that makes me sad. bring it in. everybody hurts.

WinnHug.gif

Back