Just how exactly is Mousasi going to beat Vitor? Lol!

TS troll? Mousasi is 5-0 in K-1. Not sure if serious.

You are out of your mind if you think that. He beat the snot out of Weidman. Weidman was tough as hell and came back and finished him. But that initial flurry would have KO'd Mousasi easily.

Mousasi has one of the best chins and striking defense in the division. I don't believe that Vitor flurry would have k0ed him.

The longer Vitor takes to get going, the less his chances are to win. He need to start fast and aggressive, when he doesn't, the fight gets taken to him and he begins to crumble. If it goes down, I don't think Vitor can do much.

He's beaten Kyotaro who beat Le Banner, Aerts, Saki, Manhoef, Mighty Mo & Musashi, among others. Pretty legit striker.
He dominated Kyotaro, the current k-1 heavyweight champ at the time.....+200 on the betting line(thank you)

Last edited:
He dominated Kyotaro, the current k-1 champ at the time.....+200 on the betting line(thank you)
To be fair though, Kyotaro was beat the fuck up from his K1 bout against Semmy 20 days earlier.

He dominated Kyotaro, the current k-1 champ at the time.....+200 on the betting line(thank you)

Yeah, watching that really blew my mind. Not just winning, but completely outclassing him.

Back