Just how exactly is Mousasi going to beat Vitor? Lol!

Survive round 1? Seems to work for every one else who has beat him.

Lol, uh....by being a better fighter.You do realize Mousasi will be favored to win this fight ?(which doesn't mean hes going to win........just ,your title is crazy so im just bringing it to your attention)
Still butthurt that Vitor put Franklin down? It's been a long time brah, you need to deal with it. I can give you some counseling if you like. Only for a small fee...

image.jpeg

Yeah I think Vitor could blitkrieg him if Mousasi isn't careful.

If he got caught by Uriah Hall I can easily see Belfort beating him by KO in the 1st/2nd.

Yeah I can see this as well. Vitor is a beast man.,can't really count him out against anyone

Take him down and do whatever he wants since Vitor won't do anything like usual.

Because Mousasi is better than Vitor everywhere, not to mention he's younger ?

Think Mous is a better stiker than Vitor

Survive the first 3 minutes, takedown, g&p.

TS you don't realize that TRT vitor is no more?

no more PED for him.

NO ONE has outstruck Vitor since he came back to the UFC other than one Anderson kick.

Mousasi has never out struck an elite striker or even beaten an elite fighter in his career. How in the hell do you guys think he can stand an bang with Vitor who is still explosive as hell? Mousasi isn't some physically imposing wrestler or TD artist. He isn't capable of doing what Weidman and Jacare did to Vitor. He doesn't have that kind of strength and top control.

He'll have to bang with Vitor and you've got to be semi retarded to actually think that Vitor isn't still explosive. He KO'd Hendo into next week not long ago with one kick when you same trolls said he was finished and done already.

And this idea that Vitor has looked bad lately is total BS as well. Vitor won't beat guys like Jacare, Luke, Romero, or Weidman at this point. Those guys are way to big and most are bigger than the majority of LHW fighters. Mousasi doesn't have that kind of skill set and he has never been anywhere close as a striker as Vitor.

If Vegas puts out odds that are as dumb as the posters are acting like on this site, then I highly suggest you throw some money down on Vitor. This fight should be a really good one to bet on similar to the Vitor/Bisping match up where Bisping was somehow favored to win. That was easy money and so will this one be.
Submission.

It's cute how people still think Mousasi has no clue how to wrestle. He's completed each of his last seven TD attempts. Those who have actually followed Moose's career know that he has always had very good takedowns. Defending against them has been an issue, but it's not like he's Condit.

Moose has quietly won four of his last five. He dealt with Leites far easier than Bisping, and walked right through a dangerous MW dark horse.

How Mousasi is going to win? My guess is by knocking Vitor out or subbing him. If you don't think this is a likely outcome, you obviously have never watched Vitor or Mousasi fight.

Back