Just how exactly is Mousasi going to beat Vitor? Lol!

Vitor looked MUCH worse in the Weidman fight. I hope Gegard wins he deserves it

You are out of your mind if you think that. He beat the snot out of Weidman. Weidman was tough as hell and came back and finished him. But that initial flurry would have KO'd Mousasi easily.

anyway he decides, he is better than Vitor everywhere

He is an elite striker? Lol!

Go back to the crack pipe man.

he beat hendo that elite enough for ya? now tell me how hendo isnt elite and i will lol all over

i bet you didnt even know they both fought....

ill wait while you look it up since you apparently know nothing about mousasi other than to fighter bash

Who has Mousasi ever beaten?

WTF is the deal with Mousasi!!??

Why does everyone act like he is so good when he hasn't done squat in his career against anyone worth a shit?
Stfu. Go on Google, type his name in and if you don't see that he's beaten quality competition than mma isn't for you.

Stfu. Go on Google, type his name in and if you don't see that he's beaten quality competition than mma isn't for you.

How about you name one of them? What elite guy has he beaten in the UFC? No one. He fucking lost to TUF winner not long ago.

Win 39–6–2 Thiago Santos KO (punches) UFC 200 July 9, 2016 1 4:32 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Performance of the Night.
Win 38–6–2 Thales Leites Decision (unanimous) UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Bisping February 27, 2016 3 5:00 London, England
Win 37–5–2 Costas Philippou Decision (unanimous) UFC Fight Night: Edgar vs. Faber May 16, 2015 3 5:00 Pasay, Philippines
Win 36–5–2 Dan Henderson TKO (punches) UFC on Fox: Gustafsson vs. Johnson January 24, 2015 1 1:10 Stockholm, Sweden Performance of the Night.
Loss 35–5–2 Ronaldo Souza Submission (guillotine choke) UFC Fight Night: Jacare vs. Mousasi September 5, 2014 3 4:30 Mashantucket, Connecticut, United States
Win 35–4–2 Mark Muñoz Submission (rear-naked choke) UFC Fight Night: Munoz vs. Mousasi May 31, 2014 1 3:57 Berlin, Germany Performance of the Night.
Win 34–3–2 Ilir Latifi Decision (unanimous) UFC on Fuel TV: Mousasi vs. Latifi April 6, 2013 3 5:00 Stockholm, Sweden
Win 33–3–2 Mike Kyle Submission (rear-naked choke) Strikeforce: Marquardt vs. Saffiedine January 12, 2013 1 4:09 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Win 32–3–2 Ovince Saint Preux Decision (unanimous) Strikeforce: Melendez vs. Masvidal December 17, 2011 3 5:00 San Diego, California, United States
Win 31–3–2 Hiroshi Izumi TKO (punches) Dream: Japan GP Final July 16, 2011 1 3:29 Tokyo, Japan Defended the DREAM Light Heavyweight Championship.
Draw 30–3–2 Keith Jardine Draw (majority) Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Daley April 9, 2011 3 5:00 San Diego, California, United States Mousasi was deducted one point due to an illegal upkick.
Win 30–3–1 Tatsuya Mizuno Submission (rear-naked choke) Dream 16 September 25, 2010 1 6:10 Nagoya, Japan DREAM 2010 Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Final. Won the Dream Light Heavyweight Championship.
Win 29–3–1 Jake O'Brien Submission (standing guillotine choke) Dream 15 July 10, 2010 1 0:31 Saitama, Japan DREAM 2010 Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Semifinal; O'Brien missed weight (212 lbs).
Loss 28–3–1 Muhammed Lawal Decision (unanimous) Strikeforce: Nashville April 17, 2010 5 5:00 Nashville, Tennessee, United States Lost the Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Championship. Mousasi was deducted one point due to an illegal upkick.
Win 28–2–1 Gary Goodridge TKO (punches) Dynamite!! 2009 December 31, 2009 1 1:34 Saitama, Japan Heavyweight bout.
Win 27–2–1 Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou TKO (punches) Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Rogers November 7, 2009 2 3:43 Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States
Win 26–2–1 Renato Sobral KO (punches) Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg August 15, 2009 1 1:00 San Jose, California, United States Won the Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Championship.
Win 25–2–1 Mark Hunt Submission (straight armbar) Dream 9 May 26, 2009 1 1:19 Yokohama, Japan DREAM Super Hulk Grand Prix Quarterfinal. Openweight bout.
Win 24–2–1 Ronaldo Souza KO (upkick) Dream 6: Middleweight Grand Prix 2008 Final Round September 23, 2008 1 2:15 Saitama, Japan DREAM 2008 Middleweight Grand Prix Final. Won inaugural DREAM Middleweight Championship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gegard_Mousasi

Moose has got a awesome chin and jab that should be enough. He's a very smart fighter with a really good ground game. I see alot of ways for him to win and only one way for Vitor.

Vitor ducked Mousasi? Lol!

This is such a myth.

What you Mousasis dick suckers have always failed to realize is that Mousasi has never been relevant enough to fight Vitor. You see Vitor has actually been ranked in the top 10 and the top 5 pretty much throughout his entire time in the UFC since he came back. Mousasi on the other hand has continually tried to get a fight with Vitor, but he could never even beat the guy he needed to beat in order to get that fight made. He always blew it. Vitor never had anything to gain by fighting Mousasi. Why would Vitor have fought him in the past when Vitor was fighting much better guys? You're gonna tell me that Vitor was afraid of Mousasi's lazy ass, so he went and fought Rockhold, Weidman, Hendo and Jacare instead? Do you guys know how stupid that sounds?

inb4 dubs :)

shit...

vitor needs to retire

p4p most exiting fighter ever

I would only approve a comeback if he´s fully roided

fuck usada

Who has Mousasi ever beaten?

WTF is the deal with Mousasi!!??

Why does everyone act like he is so good when he hasn't done squat in his career against anyone worth a shit?

Let's see...

Thales Leites (who challenged Anderson for the title and gave Bisping a lot of trouble)
Dan Henderson
OSP (who challenged Jon Jones for the title in his very last fight)
Mark Hunt
Jacare
Hector Lombard
Latifi (currently knocking on the top 10)

Other than aging legends like Hendo and Vitor, I don't think anybody has as many top 10 wins across as many weight classes as Moose. People shit on him and said he would get KO'd by Santos, but when he destroyed him its back to "who has he ever beat?"

You are out of your mind if you think that. He beat the snot out of Weidman. Weidman was tough as hell and came back and finished him. But that initial flurry would have KO'd Mousasi easily.
Just because you bum rush someone until you gas doesn't mean you were dominating. Weidamn didn't look hurt and said he wasn't. He was just blocking Vitor's dumb gameplan. Then on the ground he got destroyed like he was in two weight classes or lower. It'sbeen a while since I've seen the mount be an inescapable position.

By anyway he wants you troll of a TS. By anyway he wants. Dad bod Vitor is old and deflated.

How about you name one of them? What elite guy has he beaten in the UFC? No one. He fucking lost to TUF winner not long ago.
Yeah he lost to Uriah Hall in what a lot of people thought was the upset if the year.

Winning in the UFC isn't what mma is about. Just recently (last 5 years) the UFC acquired the best fighters.

Strikeforce had the best HWs.

WEC had the best lighter weight fighters.

Pride was the NFL of mma while the UFC was the USFL up until '06.

The UFC LW champ came from Bellator.

Just because you don't recognize names doesn't mean he hasn't beaten anyone. It means your mma knowledge is limited.

Just because you bum rush someone until you gas doesn't mean you were dominating. Weidamn didn't look hurt and said he wasn't. He was just blocking Vitor's dumb gameplan. Then on the ground he got destroyed like he was in two weight classes or lower. It'sbeen a while since I've seen the mount be an inescapable position.

I guess I imagined the blood that was all over Weidman's face.

Back