Just got engaged and worried bout the wedding already

Aheyor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta save thousands of quid,deciding who to invite and pissing off some ppl, organising the bleeding thing etc.
Just hope I have a few beers before the cermony or I can see myself fainting in front of 300 friends and family lol
Need some advice from the married men on how to cope with the stress of it all and to get through the big day

It can a be a bitch.
If you don't care much, have the lady do it, lol

i just got married at the courthouse. no one was there but me, my wife, and the judge.

Maybe you should have gained the finances prior to engagement?

I look forward to the ceremony.

Just remember all that matters is you will be spending the rest of your life with someone you love

All the other stuff, just try to have fun with it and don't sweat it.

i respect you for saving thousands of squid. having said that, i feel you should worry about your wedding first. head to the sea after the wedding. takes a real man to stick up for those little guys, but goddamnit man get your priorities in line.

Agree with the lady on everything. Just get through it. And when you are standing up there with her and the preacher, don't lock your knees.

i respect you for saving thousands of squid. having said that, i feel you should worry about your wedding first. head to the sea after the wedding. takes a real man to stick up for those little guys, but goddamnit man get your priorities in line.

hahahahaha

Heading to the sea and sticking up for the lil guys? Wtf ya talkin bout mate

Take it day by day and just relax. If you're marrying the woman of your dreams then all that shit shouldn't matter.

Either them or valium. It might turn me into a zombie at the ceremony since ill be drinking aswell. On second thoughts I better avoid the benzo-alcohol cocktail or it could be a day to remember for all the wrong reasons ha

Know and accept this: The wedding has fuck all to do with you. It goes from her mother, to your mother, to your fiance. Your job is to stand up there with a smile, and pay for it all.

Back