Just got engaged and worried bout the wedding already

tbr has always been peculiar since he joined the KKK. Mazel tov incidentally.

Nah id be more concerned bout my fiancees brothers causin trouble, 3 of them have been in and out of lock up all their lives. Hopefully they be still inside on our big day

Nah id be more concerned bout my fiancees brothers causin trouble, 3 of them have been in and out of lock up all their lives. Hopefully they be still inside on our big day
No booze then.

Ah ic. Well, then follow my advice, and should be smooth sailing. Its kinda suppose to be tradition for the father of the bride to pay in my neck of the woods to, but not so much anymore unless they make good coin. myself and friends/fam that have gotten married have all paid for it themselves, and typically receive enough through cash gifts to cover the costs in the end. If you're saving for it now, good stuff! You will be disciplined with the wallet to securely start your family through saving a chunk of change for the wedding.

Sound advice mate, cheers

Never understood this chidish behaviour. If you love her and wanr to spend your life with her then stfu and enjoy the ceremony.

If you want to spend a portion of your life with her and then other people, let her know; enjoy the ceremony.

BYOB wedding.

Have these guys play and forget the rest. Guaranteed it'll be the best wedding you and your friends will experience:

Never understood this chidish behaviour. If you love her and wanr to spend your life with her then stfu and enjoy the ceremony.

If you want to spend a portion of your life with her and then other people, let her know; enjoy the ceremony.

What is exactly childish about being nervous about his wedding?

Congrats man. Just make her do all the planning.

Planning a wedding is a disaster. Everyone told me to just let my wife plan everything, and the next thing I know we're having the reception at some place that looks like the goddamn Taj Mahal and full band has been hired. God, what an ordeal. Then we got phone calls a few days before like, "Make sure I'm not sitting next to that bitch, etc." Elope if you can, bro.

Planning a wedding is a disaster. Everyone told me to just let my wife plan everything, and the next thing I know we're having the reception at some place that looks like the goddamn Taj Mahal and full band has been hired. God, what an ordeal. Then we got phone calls a few days before like, "Make sure I'm not sitting next to that bitch, etc." Elope if you can, bro.

I keep reading of guys telling me to elope. It cant be that bad, can it?

Nice one man, think ill just let her do all the organising and shit while im down the pub

now that's the spirit. as long as you don't have to cover the entire tab (both the wedding and the pub) you're golden.

now that's the spirit. as long as you don't have to cover the entire tab (both the wedding and the pub) you're golden.

Theres still the problem of so called friends that i dont wnt to invite but I know theyll be well pissed off with me if I dont invite the pricks. Dunno what ill do bout them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back