Jury literally got his ass kicked

"Lolz, we told him!"

golf.gif

My high fives are the stuff of legend.

Here's another one for you: when you posted your first meme in your reply to me, how many layers of jokes deep were we?

One more than you think.

I burst out laughing when Cowboy repeated those kicks over and over and over again...:icon_lol:

Really, one of the best UFC moments in recent times imo and I really don't understand why fighters don't pull that move more often. Ohh, and to those saying that they didn't affect Myles you need to watch Myles' thighs before Cowboy put the exclamation mark on dat ass whoopin.

He had a run and a loss only makes you better. Let's see if he can come back. Cerrone foiled his win streak.

That was pretty awesome, a "fuck you" at the end of an uneventful fight.

And i definitely think those kicks did something. Jury's legs were already hurt and those kicks were landing. Face expressions aren't the best indication of what hurts. Like when you punch a guy flush and he shakes his head.

It literally didn't do anything. Jury was just waving at him like yeah keep doing that.

Granted Jury lost every round but those silly kicks at the end were just that.

Looked like big brother laying an ass whooping on little brother jury got straight up humiliated. He really showed his desire to win in the last 30 seconds of that fight he did. Real heart of a champion right there. He literally laid on his back an admitted defeat he probably said to himself after "at least I didn't get KOd"

Yeah the legend is, you don't use toilet paper when you wipe your ass.

Is that why you wear gloves?

1381771607_cricket_highfive_fail.gif

Are you retarded or something? If so I'm qualified to teach you softball.

It literally didn't do anything. Jury was just waving at him like yeah keep doing that.

Granted Jury lost every round but those silly kicks at the end were just that.

His legs were pretty mashed up before this round even started. You could see those red welts on the thigh. I'm sure they hurt at least a bit.

Looked like big brother laying an ass whooping on little brother jury got straight up humiliated. He really showed his desire to win in the last 30 seconds of that fight he did. Real heart of a champion right there. He literally laid on his back an admitted defeat he probably said to himself after "at least I didn't get KOd"

I don't get this 'humiliated' thing. Even if Jury got viciously KO'd or submitted, shit happens. As it was, he didn't get anything close to that, just a 3-round education in what the top 5 is like. It's not like he called Cowboy a can or anything. Seems like a calm enough dude in there though too, young guy, I'm sure he'll learn from this and get better.

Yeah, pretty sure I got it right.

Now put away the scorecard, and have a beer. I'll buy.

Can I trade that for a glass of water? I'm only 12, and can't drink legally yet.

**EDIT**

Actually, I'd like to change it for a glass of milk instead: my Mom says it's good for my boners, whatever that is.

Can I trade that for a glass of water? I'm only 12, and can't drink legally yet.

**EDIT**

Actually, I'd like to change it for a glass of milk instead: my Mom says it's good for my boners, whatever that is.

Sure thing. Drink up, kid.

tumblr_nbz3wlTuLU1t7j2ejo1_400.gif

(warning: I got the 'drink' from Machida's house)

Oh, sweet, Japanese milk! It's a lot more yellow than regular milk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back