Jury literally got his ass kicked

It's so lame Jury is trying to play it cool like "bring it on" when he's lying helpless on the ground eating kicks.

Take your beating and be humble, boy.

People trying to make other people humble other the ones who most need to be humbled.

Except for the Iron Sheik. He's allowed.

Emotions i like it, just like Jon being disrespectful. Truth is more satisfying than class.

It literally didn't do anything. Jury was just waving at him like yeah keep doing that.

Granted Jury lost every round but those silly kicks at the end were just that.

it looked to me at the end when the bell rung Jury more lifted his hands and had that yeah you just kicked my ass" look.

Right, it didn't humiliate Jury, bruise him both physically and mentally, nor put a resounding exclamation point on a 3 round ass whippin'.

The kicks were great, fyi you don't have to keep eating those grapes if they're that sour.

My thoughts exactly

it looked to me at the end when the bell rung Jury more lifted his hands and had that yeah you just kicked my ass" look.

Oh Jury knew he lost every round no doubt. I just mean when Cerrone was temper tantruming on his checked legs, in noticed in one of the replays that Jury was doing the "little more" thing with his fingers between kicks and looked completely unaffected.

Donald going for that OTN money to the very end.

Jury was literally running away..i am a huge cowboy fan but u cant take anything away from jury(untill the cowboy fight)...one doesnot become undefeated with half assed skills...but in this fight...jury's confidence got fuked up after the first round and he was literally running away...and cowboy did what he said he wud do..after axtin all arrogant and badmouthing sanchez and how easy it was bla bla...it was about teaching jury respect...the "kick spank" in d end was lettinf jury know he did not earn the right to brag yet...ceronne said "i can di watever d fuk i want but i am jus gona spank u" lol

Oh Jury knew he lost every round no doubt. I just mean when Cerrone was temper tantruming on his checked legs, in noticed in one of the replays that Jury was doing the "little more" thing with his fingers between kicks and looked completely unaffected.

I must have missed that in between kicks. I was a bit invested in the fight. Cerrone is a friend of mine lol.

To Jury's credit, when he did engage he had his moments. He was countering really well as landing some decent shots catching Cowboy off guard.

Those moments were very few and far between though.

3 strikes in 3 rounds aint countering very well.

Again, I love me some Cowboy. But having a temper tantrum while Jury lies there like he's on the beach does not impress me. Sorry.

If you want to go that route, you gotta go Nate Diaz recently slapping RDA in the face, multiple times at the end of their fight. Lol. Now that was some good shit.

Cowboy won. Nate got owned, You're stupid. The end.

Has there been any interviews from jury post fight?

I must have missed that in between kicks. I was a bit invested in the fight. Cerrone is a friend of mine lol.

I missed it live too, only caught it on the slomo replay.

I missed it live too, only caught it on the slomo replay.

To me it looked like Jury trying to preserve any shred of dignity he had after that ass whooping. And I like Myles Jury, but that was indescribable. Cowboy made him look like an infant

Cerrone looked like he was very frustrated with the fight, but I thought his exaggerated kicking style was hilarious.
Similar to when fighters do a 360 degree Popeye wind up on punches.
Taking the piss and clowning their opponent. Insult to injury.

joke-goes-over-head-hansel-gretel-witch-hunters.gif

I do like it when people walk into my traps.

So, did you wish for a dictionary this christmas or are you holding it off for your birthday?

Aw, someone's brain broke.

"Me no like. You dum. No mor talk now. Te end."

Nah. I just don't like spending my time talking to people with no common sense or who are unable to listen to reason.
Good luck being stupid the rest of your life.

I do like it when people walk into my traps.

So, did you wish for a dictionary this christmas or are you holding it off for your birthday?

Nah. I just don't like spending my time talking to people with no common sense or who are unable to listen to reason.
Good luck being stupid the rest of your life.

"Lolz, we told him!"

golf.gif

i forget to bet on cerrone half the time. the other half the time i win like 2/3rds of the time. should bet on him more.

he would probably have one of the most exciting fight dvds

Back