Jury literally got his ass kicked

Lol Jury didn't want that fight at all. He got school'd on the ground and that was his main gameplan. Once he realized he couldn't do that he was just trying to survive.

To Jury's credit, when he did engage he had his moments. He was countering really well as landing some decent shots catching Cowboy off guard.

Those moments were very few and far between though.

Cowboy looked great.

Those kicks did nothing and certainly didn't hurt Jury. Dive bomb him early Shogun style if you actually want to hit him. The 'wind up' kicks where just the same kicks we always see with a flashy wind up.

Imagine if 'winding up' kicks really worked like in a cartoon...

That late in a fight it didn't do anything, but landing leg kicks like that are certainly damaging.

Ask half of Sakuraba's opponents.

The technique can work, but Cerrone's kicks were not effective there. That plus him losing his temper is why I thought it looked silly.

He still owned the fight though.

Loved it.

Jury's a cocky little fucker. Is he good? Yes.

But anyone who creates their own brand of BJJ coz they feel they can do it better than the norm, is a cocky, egocentric character. I hate Diego Sanchez, but the way Jury shrugged off beating him like it was nothing, really rubbed me the wrong way.

I've been wanting to see this kid get humbled for a while. And we saw it this weekend...Cerrone fucking bossed him, it was beautiful to watch and hopefully Myles learns from it. You aren't all that, son. Get over yourself and please, ditch this Jury Jiu-Jitsu bollocks because Cowboy dissolved it whenever you grappled with him.

Such a satisfying performance. Jury needs to really get over himself, he's so full of it.

Does he seriously have his own brand of jiu jitsu called Jury JJ?

To Jury's credit, when he did engage he had his moments. He was countering really well as landing some decent shots catching Cowboy off guard.

Those moments were very few and far between though.

Ya but in my opinion to beat cowboy you gotta be aggressive and set up good combinations. Jury was looking for one big counter and very rarely did he go for it.

I would disagree. When Nate did that it just felt like a desperate attempt to take focus from that he got beaten badly. Cowboy was at least beating someone up himself.

Cowboy wasn't beating anyone up with those kicks.

Also, the slap was a way better 'fuck you bitch' than Cerrone's meaningless kicks, it ain't even close.

Everybody gets kicked in the legs. No one wants to get slapped in the face during a fight.

The proof of this is that RDA got mad and started slapping him back, lol. Which was also awesome

Jury was trying to save face. How else was he going to react? I'm pretty damn sure he felt those kicks and was trying to look hard while literally getting his shit kicked in.

If I honestly believed this I'd be down with it. But he didn't look like he was hiding anything. To me anyway

If I honestly believed this I'd be down with it. But he didn't look like he was hiding anything. To me anyway

It looked more like Cowboy was giving him "Fuck you" kicks to the ass, for costing him some bonus money.

You still haven't answered my question.

that-70-s-show-eric-door-kick-o.gif

The Diaz comparison doesn't work. Diaz got his ass WHOOPED, and whatever he did there was basically the most damage he was able to do. A couple of slaps while laying on his back. It was rather pathetic.

Cowboy shredded Jury. The guy ended up with blue legs looking like half a smurf by the end of the fight because of how much damage he took with those leg kicks. The icing on the cake was just Cowboy literally kicking his ass in the final seconds of the fight after Jury once again failed with a pathetic takedown attempt. He was laying there helpless like a turtle on its back and instead of just letting the fight end Cowboy goes over and throws the most vicious kicks to a grounded opponent (with no damage really, we get it) I've seen in a while. Even Joe Rogan was laughing, he said it looked like Cowboy was trying to kick a soccer ball to the moon. It was a nice little "fuck you, n00b!" message from Cowboy.

The Diaz comparison doesn't work. Diaz got his ass WHOOPED, and whatever he did there was basically the most damage he was able to do. A couple of slaps while laying on his back. It was rather pathetic.

Cowboy shredded Jury. The guy ended up with blue legs looking like half a smurf by the end of the fight because of how much damage he took with those leg kicks. The icing on the cake was just Cowboy literally kicking his ass in the final seconds of the fight after Jury once again failed with a pathetic takedown attempt. He was laying there helpless like a turtle on its back and instead of just letting the fight end Cowboy goes over and throws the most vicious kicks to a grounded opponent (with no damage really, we get it) I've seen in a while. Even Joe Rogan was laughing, he said it looked like Cowboy was trying to kick a soccer ball to the moon. It was a nice little "fuck you, n00b!" message from Cowboy.

The actions are comparable because it's two fighters doing something out of frustration. One was losing one was winning doesn't matter when comparing the specific actions. A bitch slap is way better than a fully-checked (on your back, legs in the air) leg kick.

It's so lame Jury is trying to play it cool like "bring it on" when he's lying helpless on the ground eating kicks.

Take your beating and be humble, boy.

lol Jury probably figured it would be smart to take Cowboy down instead of striking with him. Then it seems like he realized neither option would be safe, so he just started running. LOL

Back