Jury literally got his ass kicked

Jury is your classic young up and comer punk beating on fighters past their prime then gets an inflated ego thinking they are better than they are. I knew Cowboy would tool him. Watching him get destroyed made up for the shitty title fight/outcome.

It literally didn't do anything. Jury was just waving at him like yeah keep doing that.

Granted Jury lost every round but those silly kicks at the end were just that.
The point was to absolutely embarrass him, not to knock him out with those kicks. He abused him.

Did ALL favorites win yesterday?

Last edited:
I thought it was crazy cowboy did not wind up on bottom during that omo attempt

Cerrone turned a fight where, apart from a nice sweep in the 1st and a pretty close RNC attempt, nothing really happened into "hey, remember that fight where Cerrone went batshit mental kicking that guy in the ass because he wouldn't fight him?".

It's the last moment of the fight and what most people will remember. All adds to his rep.

Also, I love Cerrone fight for Jackson's cornering. "So his gameplan is to wait until you kick then try to take you down..." and that's in, nothing else needs saying. They might as well have added in a comedy Matt Serra "Fuck 'im!" to follow it up.

Go get some, Donald Cerr-Rone-NAY!.

Right, it didn't humiliate Jury, bruise him both physically and mentally, nor put a resounding exclamation point on a 3 round ass whippin'.

The kicks were great, fyi you don't have to keep eating those grapes if they're that sour.

I like Cowboy more than Jury so go eat all that poop you just pooped.

The kicks didn't do shit. Except rile up the yee-haw pro wrasslin' part of your brain.

You can't be more wrong. That shit was humiliating. Almost as humiliating as Jury's overall "performance" in this fight.

I disagree. I just thought it was silly. Losing his temper was silly too. I like Cowboy though.

It was at least something. Jury had nothing for Cowboy, and did just about as much in the octagon. It was my fight of the night, at least Cerrone had a desire to go in there and do something.

Yeah no doubt, Jury had nothing for Cowboy. Which is pretty impressive. At this point Cerrone definitely deserves a title shot.

It literally didn't do anything. Jury was just waving at him like yeah keep doing that.

That late in a fight it didn't do anything, but landing leg kicks like that are certainly damaging.

Ask half of Sakuraba's opponents.

It actually sent a pretty clear a message. Like insult to injury.

The point was to absolutely embarrass him, not to knock him out with those kicks. He abused him.

Again, I love me some Cowboy. But having a temper tantrum while Jury lies there like he's on the beach does not impress me. Sorry.

If you want to go that route, you gotta go Nate Diaz recently slapping RDA in the face, multiple times at the end of their fight. Lol. Now that was some good shit.

Right, it didn't humiliate Jury, bruise him both physically and mentally, nor put a resounding exclamation point on a 3 round ass whippin'.

The kicks were great, fyi you don't have to keep eating those grapes if they're that sour.

Blown the fuck out

Again, I love me some Cowboy. But having a temper tantrum while Jury lies there like he's on the beach does not impress me. Sorry.

If you want to go that route, you gotta go Nate Diaz recently slapping RDA in the face, multiple times at the end of their fight. Lol. Now that was some good shit.

I would disagree. When Nate did that it just felt like a desperate attempt to take focus from that he got beaten badly. Cowboy was at least beating someone up himself.

Loved it.

Jury's a cocky little fucker. Is he good? Yes.

But anyone who creates their own brand of BJJ coz they feel they can do it better than the norm, is a cocky, egocentric character. I hate Diego Sanchez, but the way Jury shrugged off beating him like it was nothing, really rubbed me the wrong way.

I've been wanting to see this kid get humbled for a while. And we saw it this weekend...Cerrone fucking bossed him, it was beautiful to watch and hopefully Myles learns from it. You aren't all that, son. Get over yourself and please, ditch this Jury Jiu-Jitsu bollocks because Cowboy dissolved it whenever you grappled with him.

Such a satisfying performance. Jury needs to really get over himself, he's so full of it.

Cerrone's a better fighter now than he's ever been. He'll take Benson now and give Pettis a fight, IMO. Maybe a fight with RDS is in order.

This new, angrier version of Cerrone is fun to watch.

Jury was trying to save face. How else was he going to react? I'm pretty damn sure he felt those kicks and was trying to look hard while literally getting his shit kicked in.

jury got his ass pounded in front of everyone.

What more needs to be said?

Lol Jury didn't want that fight at all. He got school'd on the ground and that was his main gameplan. Once he realized he couldn't do that he was just trying to survive.

Back