Jury literally got his ass kicked

Gonzaginator

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Enjoy your sweet humble pie, Mr. Jury. I'm sure he'll keep his mouth shut from now on...at least a little bit.

eqoswcf0itsismgm421c.gif

Lol I felt dumb as hell when this happened because I picked Jury.

Powerful Cowboy Cerrone

I like when fighters take advantage of this position not enough of them try.

It happens to everyone at one point or another, remember what Nate Diaz did to Cerrone.

Cowboy is one of the best things that happened to the UFC. he's is so much friggin fun to watch, every-single-time.

It literally didn't do anything. Jury was just waving at him like yeah keep doing that.

Granted Jury lost every round but those silly kicks at the end were just that.

I kinda saw this coming...Jury didn't exactly beat people of Cerrone's caliber.

It literally didn't do anything. Jury was just waving at him like yeah keep doing that.

Right, it didn't humiliate Jury, bruise him both physically and mentally, nor put a resounding exclamation point on a 3 round ass whippin'.

The kicks were great, fyi you don't have to keep eating those grapes if they're that sour.

You can't be more wrong. That shit was humiliating. Almost as humiliating as Jury's overall "performance" in this fight.

Wat

I didn't pick Jury to win, but I thought he would perform better than that.

He looked like a boy in that fight.

Looks alpha as fuck though.

People just look at records didn't realize this guy didn't even win tuff. Cowboy would breezes through anybody at LW expect Kabab and Pettis

It was at least something. Jury had nothing for Cowboy, and did just about as much in the octagon. It was my fight of the night, at least Cerrone had a desire to go in there and do something.

Back