Junior Witter vs Tim Bradley plus Carl Froch Tonight on Shobox

Froch got a dominating ref stoppage... more or less what was expected against the calibre of opponent. Doesn't tell us much, but puts us in a situation where the next fight should (but we said that before the Inkin fiasco).

Whitter was terrible He often fights to the level of the opposition, but this was stupid. Even if by some fluke of the gods he'd won the fight off that performance he'd never get a fight with Hatton. Even when he tried his trade mark "octopus" style he got out hit.

And it was shown in the UK... 10pm start on ITV, once of the channels every TV gets...

Awful... I should have shaved all the hair off my body and bathe in a pool of alcohol.

Froch looked decent as usual, but he still hasnt fought anyone outstanding

well this just ruined it for me. fucking showtime says "live" but not so

what horrible scoring with the Braley/Witter fight. Now he can shutup.

I can't believe Showtime tried to pass it off as live. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised.....

Nevertheless, a big-time win for Bradley, especially on the road.

welll witter blew it and once again it makes a guy like bhops look great; people don't understand what it is like to be a name and a champion, an never ever slip up FORCING the big names/champions to come through you.

witters another example of a guy who wanted the big payday, had the title, was calling people out and LOST.

sidenotee-wonder how dhops feels right now, maybe he could have been a world champ and getting those paydays he says he deserves

That was awesome. Im a Bradley fan and that was pretty damn impressive. I hope Witter can shut his mouth now. Does Witter even have a decent following in the UK? The atmosphere didn't seem to indicate so.

Where the fuck have you been Shizzy?

I just moved and was going through some old shit and laughed when I came across the signed poster of I have of Rizzo/Eilers.

Where the fuck have you been Shizzy?

I just moved and was going through some old shit and laughed when I came across the signed poster of I have of Rizzo/Eilers.

Well Im close to graduating, getting married soon after that, going to Cabo soon after that and then starting a new job soon after that. I also gotta figure out my batchelor party and whatnot. I've been pretty busy to say the least. Do you have an extra eilers poster by chance? Where you moving too?

Does Witter even have a decent following in the UK? The atmosphere didn't seem to indicate so.

Not at all, he's never really caught on with the fans. Due to the fact he doesn't have the most appealing style & also his rivalry with Hatton, the fans favourite.

I love it that all Witter's fans, all 4 of them, have been bitching about how the Judah fight was an aberration, how he's not a runner and blah blah blah. Then in this fight he gets nailed, and pulls the exact same shit. Good riddance to that overrated, loudmouth POS.

how did Witter ever become a world champ? have only seen a few fights of his but have never been impressed.

the cobra was still sharp though.

itv put him on the phone to calzaghe so he could ask joe if they were ever gonna get to fight.

Back