Junior Witter vs Tim Bradley plus Carl Froch Tonight on Shobox

froch...keeps his hands down, doesnt move his head much and is too slow to keep his hands that low. i wasnt impressed.

glad witter lost and really glad he lost to a cali kid!

boston's threads are a great service for boxing on an MMA board. It's like entry level walkthrough stuff.

Well, boston means well. Liu knows what's what, though.

froch...keeps his hands down, doesnt move his head much and is too slow to keep his hands that low. i wasnt impressed.

glad witter lost and really glad he lost to a cali kid!

Froch is too slow?

never heard that one before.

I love it that all Witter's fans, all 4 of them, have been bitching about how the Judah fight was an aberration, how he's not a runner and blah blah blah. Then in this fight he gets nailed, and pulls the exact same shit. Good riddance to that overrated, loudmouth POS.

Worrrd.

How good do you guys think Bradley will be in the next few years?

That performance by Witter has to make you wonder why Hatton avoided hm for so long.

Easy win for Hatton, IMO, and a pretty big fight at hom for him.

I don't buy that at all. Styles make fights. Hatton is no Bradley.

I don't buy that at all. Styles make fights. Hatton is no Bradley.

Hatton would destroy Witter in those long layoffs Wtter takes during fights.

Hatton would destroy Witter in those long layoffs Wtter takes during fights.

We'll never know, but that's certainly the company line about to be thrown around. You can bet on it.

Hatton will just pull the Mayweather 147 line "I dont need to fight that guy, because I would beat him"....but ooooh, Mayweather is the devil and Hatton is sooo coool. :redface:

We'll never know, but that's certainly the company line about to be thrown around. You can bet on it.

Hatton will just pull the Mayweather 147 line "I dont need to fight that guy, because I would beat him"....but ooooh, Mayweather is the devil and Hatton is sooo coool. :redface:

I'm pretty indifferent about Witter. He IS talented, I'm just not a fan of his fights. But that said, hes deserved to fight Hatton for a while. THAT said, his style is not right to beat Hatton. IMO.

Nobody is a fan of his fights. He's an annoying, boring ****. But the facts are, he was calling Hatton out for YEARS and the fight would have sold a hell of a lot more than all but ONE of Hatton's UK fights. His reason for not wanting it "I don't like Junior Witter".

Lame.

Back