Junior Witter vs Tim Bradley plus Carl Froch Tonight on Shobox

Nobody is a fan of his fights. He's an annoying, boring ****. But the facts are, he was calling Hatton out for YEARS and the fight would have sold a hell of a lot more than all but ONE of Hatton's UK fights. His reason for not wanting it "I don't like Junior Witter".

Lame.

Totally agree. I've been saying the same for a while. Its ridiculous that Hatton got away with ducking him just because he came right out and said it.

I love it that all Witter's fans, all 4 of them, have been bitching about how the Judah fight was an aberration, how he's not a runner and blah blah blah. Then in this fight he gets nailed, and pulls the exact same shit. Good riddance to that overrated, loudmouth POS.

Troof

Sounds like Witter's mouth wrote checks his butt couldn't cash. What a shock in the boxing world.... *rolls my eyes*

Junior Witter was awful - most overrated British fighter of all time - FACT.

Having just watched the fight, I can't believe Witter was being considered for a Hatton fight. He didn't look anywhere near that level. I don't think the fight was as close as the scorecards made it out to be.

Back