Gold Belt
Reaction score
Junior Witter SC Timothy Bradley
Carl Froch SC Albert Rybacki
Adnan Amar SC Mark Lloyd
John Murray SC John Fewkes
Paul David SC Tyrone Wright
Nadeem Siddique SC Graeme Higginson

Junior Witter is an avoided guy, but then who would want to fight him? He is often a boring and ugly fighter who is way too talented for his own good. Hatton has avoided Witter like the plague, after all he can make more money fighting lesser guys. Witter faces the undefeated American Tim Bradley, and while Bradley has looked like a very impressive prospect he has never been in the ring with a top 20 guy before, let alone probably the best guy in the devision. Now he has registered a few nice wins on Shobox, but his big coming out party never happened as Castillo blew it again at the weigh in. And now Bradley is fighting off of a 10 month layoff, way too much for a young guy. Bradley may make it interesting early, but at 5'6 he won't be able to land much on the taller Witter, Witter will outbox him and come close to stopping Tim late. Prediction, Witter 9-3. Opening the main card is Carl Frock against a weak replacement as Dennis Inkin pulled out, a real shame cuz that would have been a heck of a match. Froch should have no problem with the replacement fight and should get a 4th round KO. The fights are live in england around 5pm EST, and will be shown on a tape delay around 10 on Showtime, enjoy.

What the fuck is this, a Carlsberg ad? Witter isn't "probably the best guy in the division".

Very glad this is on showtime.
Looking forward to seeing both Witter and Froch.

I still have some people at work that won't give Witter any credit because of his showing against Judah years back.

thanks for the reminder

froch pisses me off bigtime

Thanks for the reminder, boston. Your posts are always full of insight.

What the fuck is this, a Carlsberg ad? Witter isn't "probably the best guy in the division".

:icon_chee :icon_chee

I'm definitely looking forward to the Witter/Bradley fight, not bothered about Froch- don't really rate him.

Very glad this is on showtime.
Looking forward to seeing both Witter and Froch.

I still have some people at work that won't give Witter any credit because of his showing against Judah years back.

I wish I worked somewhere where people have not only seen Witter/Judah but even know who Witter is to argue it.

I wish I worked somewhere where people have not only seen Witter/Judah but even know who Witter is to argue it.

I am feeling you on that one. I'm stuck at work tonight, so somebody please post what's going on when the card starts......

Hmm watching this or Cage Rage....

No contest, Boxing via KO!!

weird it doesn't seem to be on tv in the uk

Its on right now, card just started.

It's on ITV.

oh i have setanta and sky sports but no itv

watching cage rage its crap freemans fighting now

I liked Freeman a lot 5 years ago. His win over Mir was pretty amazing but that that was a few retirements ago. Still like most fighters he'll continue to fight long after he should stop.

Now back to Witter/Bradley, has it started yet?

Bradley is landing rights nicely as Witter leaves his chin hanging, that's what got the KD.

Got it 4-3...but Bradley is 2 ahead due to the KD.

Bradley finally get a warning about leading with the head.

Back