Junior Dos Santos vs. Tai Tuivasa Official For UFC Adelaide Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Surprising so many picking Jds by decision. Jds has far better hands and more power than Arlovski. If tai stands in front of him like he did AA he's gonna get mauled. To be honest I don't think tai is capable of not fighting that way. Big boy gonna get chewed up. He doesn't last 2 rounds in there with junior.

Maybe. They do the same thing with Costa. Going from Hall to Romero is a huge step up. I hope they don't derail too many good prospects this way.
I think Costa is a dead man against Yoel lol. It’s not like he looked great against Hall outside of the finish IMO

JDS could outpoint him easily.

If Tuivasa is smart he just needs to bumrush JDS to the cage where JDS has zero defense and then swing an overhand right. Not hard to beat JDS, you just need to follow a certain gameplan.

Think Junior can knock him out been awhile but I think Tuivasa looks pretty beatable

JDS will be officially done if he loses to this guy. What a sad career he ended up having

JDS 49-46 or Tai via flashy KO

It seems like Overeem will fight Tybura.

that's a much better fight for Alistair as Tybura seems to lack as much power as some of the other guys in the division.

JDS will be officially done if he loses to this guy. What a sad career he ended up having

yeah, sad career, one of the greatest winning streaks in the UFC HW division's history while becoming champ in the most watched televised Fox UFC event ever in 1 minute. Definitely a sad career.

I would have been worried for JDS pre Tai vs Andrei, but after that fight not so much. It is HW so any punch landed can be a KO though, with that said I cant be comfortable making a pick either way. I think JDS by decision would be a good pick.....it would be 5 rounds and I highly doubt Tai can go 5 while JDS has no problems going 5.

JDS could outpoint him easily.

If Tuivasa is smart he just needs to bumrush JDS to the cage where JDS has zero defense and then swing an overhand right. Not hard to beat JDS, you just need to follow a certain gameplan.

VS one of the best boxers at HW....nice and close to the cage.

Tai looked very limited vs a pretty old Arloski. I think JDS can outwork him. What’s with the UFC always announcing fights before anyone’s has agreed?

yeah, sad career, one of the greatest winning streaks in the UFC HW division's history while becoming champ in the most watched televised Fox UFC event ever in 1 minute. Definitely a sad career.
Yeah then what happened?

Hopefully JDS, we need some justice after Arlosvki got robbed

Adelaide is a strange choice. There's nothing to do there except drink wine and kill people.

Yeah then what happened?

the fight game happened. I'm unsure how you can think that his career is "sad" considering he reached the highest pinnacle in the sport. He's had some defeats after, he's had some wins after. Overall though, to be able to do what he has done is amazing. To suggest its sad shows you legit have no clue about what the fuck you're talking about.

I would have been worried for JDS pre Tai vs Andrei, but after that fight not so much. It is HW so any punch landed can be a KO though, with that said I cant be comfortable making a pick either way. I think JDS by decision would be a good pick.....it would be 5 rounds and I highly doubt Tai can go 5 while JDS has no problems going 5.

Arlo improved in his last fights. He fights smarter and his chin got a little better.
Let's not forget that JDS's last fight was the same, he couldn't finish the bulgarian.

I would pick JDS by decision for now, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing a Tai win by KO.

JDS outpoints him. I thought Tai lost the Arlovski fight.

I thought that too until the end when Arlo started running from him and making the victory sign. Disgraceful!

LOL at one clip vs dozens of him trapped against the fence getting murdered.

I can come up with dozens of scenarios of him avoiding shots against the cage. Goes both ways.

Arlo improved in his last fights. He fights smarter and his chin got a little better.
Let's not forget that JDS's last fight was the same, he couldn't finish the bulgarian.

I would pick JDS by decision for now, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing a Tai win by KO.

I thought that too until the end when Arlo started running from him and making the victory sign. Disgraceful!

I am with you on that.

Back