Junior Dos Santos vs. Tai Tuivasa Official For UFC Adelaide Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
JDS UD

Easy

Not sold on Tuivasa's power after it took him a million shots to KO Asker and only dropped Arlovski once.

JDS finally fighting more than once a year?

JDS outpoints him. I thought Tai lost the Arlovski fight.

Rooting for Tuivasa. JDS will probably win though.

I think JDS should be able to outpoint Tuivasa here. Unless he gets caught by a big shot, I don't think Tuivasa has enough to trouble JDS here.

Actually super psyched for this fight, I'll be going to this event so hopefully this is confirmed soon. Tai definitely did enough to win against Arlovski but this is a big step up in competition. If Tai can get past JDS he's legit cos despite JDS having his chin cracked a few times his stand up is still elite.

I’m also going with Senior dos Santos here by decision

Last edited:
Junior by Decision, or very late TKO. More skilled striker, and could take him down at will if he wants. I like Tai, but JDS is too good for him rn.

Good fight. I'm a fan of both guys.

JDS was one of the worst victims of the USADA experiment. They guy was pure violence and testosterone, KOing fools left and right. And look at him now...

JDS was one of the worst victims of the USADA experiment. They guy was pure violence and testosterone, KOing fools left and right. And look at him now...
Junior fell off before usada came along brah

another decision for jds......when was the last ko he had? think it was hunt

if reem wins his next fight they need to do reem vs jds 2

Tuivasa did not impress me against Arlovski. JDS got this.

loses to arlovski and gets JDS?

EDIT: oh i thought he lost the arlovski fight, wasn't impressive though.

Easy UD for JDS. Tuivasa looked very average against Arlovski, even his best feature his punching power looked average.

Back