Junior Dos Santos vs. Tai Tuivasa Official For UFC Adelaide Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Good fight. I seen all of Tuivasa's fights, including all the ones before he was in UFC, I was very high on him, but to be honest his last fight against Arlovski was a bit disappointing.

If you guys think Hunt has a chin, then you haven't seen anything yet. Tuivasa chin is epic, he will be really hard to knock out.. if JDS wins I think it will be decision. I like both of them.. I don't really want either to lose.

JDS past His prime is still way better than the Tai that fought AA.

I hope Taï imrpoved a lot since then.
Because young good HW is badly needed.

But I think it's too early for Tai.
That Step Up Will probably be a Little too much.

Good fight. I seen all of Tuivasa's fights, including all the ones before he was in UFC, I was very high on him, but to be honest his last fight against Arlovski was a bit disappointing.

If you guys think Hunt has a chin, then you haven't seen anything yet. Tuivasa chin is epic, he will be really hard to knock out.. if JDS wins I think it will be decision. I like both of them.. I don't really want either to lose.

Didn't Tuivasa lose a fight to Peter Graham by strikes? I mean, I know Graham is himself a very skilled kickboxer but still it does show Tuivasa's chin isn't bulletproof.

JDS gonna put tips all over that boy mismatch

JDS via field training!

tumblr_ma4fzyvu1t1rb4soyo3_250.gif

<{JustBleed}>

Judging by the Arlovski fight, JDS should have enough left in the tank to coast to a UD like he did against Rothwell. I hope that doesn't happen. I hope it's a war.

Going with Tai, and definitely rooting for him. But this is a pretty big step up from Arlovski. I wish they would bring him more slowly.

JDS takes this pretty easily, I think. While not the same as a prime JDS, he is still technical enough to outpoint Tuivasa. 29-28 UD

Going with Tai, and definitely rooting for him. But this is a pretty big step up from Arlovski. I wish they would bring him more slowly.
Agreed. And with the lack of really good HW’s there are plenty of guys that could be matched up with Tai in order to help him keep improving. I don’t think he’s ready for JDS and I hope it doesn’t hurt his career if he loses. We all just saw what happened to Ngannou when he was rushed to the title shot and turned into a timid pile of mush

I think it’s a bit soon for Tuivasa to take on someone like JDS, but I’m down. How Tuivasa gets the KO.

I’ll take jds. Tui is decently athletic for his build but he has shit defense. Jds should land at will.

Agreed. And with the lack of really good HW’s there are plenty of guys that could be matched up with Tai in order to help him keep improving. I don’t think he’s ready for JDS and I hope it doesn’t hurt his career if he loses. We all just saw what happened to Ngannou when he was rushed to the title shot and turned into a timid pile of mush
I've noticed the UFC is rushing young guys quite a bit in recent times. Not sure what that's about.

But yeah, not sure if he's ready for JDS. I think he won against Arlovski, but it was way closer than I expected. I'm hoping he learned a lot in that fight and improved. I do think he can win, but it's pretty much a 50/50 fight IMO.

I've noticed the UFC is rushing young guys quite a bit in recent times. Not sure what that's about.

But yeah, not sure if he's ready for JDS. I think he won against Arlovski, but it was way closer than I expected. I'm hoping he learned a lot in that fight and improved. I do think he can win, but it's pretty much a 50/50 fight IMO.
I assume it’s because they are trying to manufacture a PPV draw so if a guy has some sort of quality that would appeal to the mainstream they get to skip the line.
Ngannou has crazy power (Tai fits this as well)
Till is a good finisher and a good talker.
Colby is polarizing and runs his mouth constantly.

I think they hope that those are the type of guys who can generate buzz among casuals

I assume it’s because they are trying to manufacture a PPV draw so if a guy has some sort of quality that would appeal to the mainstream they get to skip the line.
Ngannou has crazy power (Tai fits this as well)
Till is a good finisher and a good talker.
Colby is polarizing and runs his mouth constantly.

I think they hope that those are the type of guys who can generate buzz among casuals
Maybe. They do the same thing with Costa. Going from Hall to Romero is a huge step up. I hope they don't derail too many good prospects this way.

Back