• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June gonna be pretty lit for ufc fans

AdamWarlock

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
boys this gonna be fun

doostin vs islam
strickland vs costa
whittaker vs khamzat
pavlovich vs volkov

then finally we got
conor vs chandler

definitely stepping up their game after so many disappointed cards in the last few years

anyone wanna give me their predictions on these fights?

boys this gonna be fun

doostin vs islam
strickland vs costa
whittaker vs khamzat
pavlovich vs volkov

then finally we got
conor vs chandler

definitely stepping up their game after so many disappointed cards in the last few years

Predictions:

Islam wins by sub round 2
Strickland wins by decision or TKO round 4
Whittaker wins by TKO round 4
Pavlovich wins by KO round 1
Chandler by KO round 2, if he doesn't fight like an idiot lol

Predictions:

i honestly think khamzat gonna prove the haters wrong and beat whittaker. he looks invincible when he is on top of his game. as long as he doesn't get cocky

still undefeated

i honestly think khamzat gonna prove the haters wrong and beat whittaker. he looks invincible when he is on top of his game. still undefeated

We'll see, Khamzat is super dangerous in round 1 but will get less and less likely to get a finish as every minute passes, I think if Whittaker survives the first round and a half or so he should be in a good position to win the rest of the fight. I don't think Khamzat will ever be a 5 round fighter the way he dumps all of his energy into the first round.

boys this gonna be fun

doostin vs islam
strickland vs costa
whittaker vs khamzat
pavlovich vs volkov

then finally we got
conor vs chandler

Poirier KO R1
Costa KO R1
Khamzat KO R1
Pavlovich KO R1
Chandler KO R1

Predictions:

That Khamzat Whittaker fight is going to be crazy. Khamzat is so dangerous the first 7ish minutes of the fight. Rob's going to have his work cut out trying to get through that but if he can I agree that he can get a late round finish.

boys this gonna be fun

doostin vs islam
strickland vs costa
whittaker vs khamzat
pavlovich vs volkov

then finally we got
conor vs chandler

Islam sub 3rd
Strickland Dec
Khamzat Dec
Pav KO 2rd
Chandler KO 2rd

Yeah, since 300 the cards have been relative shite........
Although, can't deny Derrick Lewis was all that.

Islam
Strickland
Chandler
Pavlovich
Whittaker

Last edited:
Chandler is so money hungry, I wouldn't be surprised if they bribe him to get his ass KO'd by Conor.

I wouldn’t put it past him. Can’t trust him already and add to that he is a relative midget…..

The only fight in June I care about is Robert Whittaker vs Khamzat Chimaev.

I wouldn’t put it past him. Can’t trust him already and add to that he is a relative midget…..

Not to mention, a win against Conor literally does nothing for him as far as the title picture goes.

So it's like

do you want x amount of money to win the fight with no other benefits OR do you want you x + y amount of money to throw the fight but you get life changing money?

Not to mention, a win against Conor literally does nothing for him as far as the title picture goes.

So it's like

do you want x amount of money to win the fight with no other benefits OR do you want you x + y amount of money to throw the fight but you get life changing money?
I think he just loses by fighting with absolutely no gameplan. Unless he’s lucky because he’s guaranteed to do multiple stupid things in there lol

Back