JRE MMA #90 - Rashad Evans has become a hippie

I take it back, the fat virgins arent as bad as the straight edge :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s that post here

Bit of a stretch,
there is no mush version of...
"coke heads, crack heads, heroin junkies, meth addicts, pill poppers, alcoholics, or brain damaged from LSD"
Never seen any old "Mush Heads©" at music festivals? <17>

Seriously, to be fair, any psychological issues one can get from LSD, that person can get from psilocybin.
Acid seems to be -unfairly- regarded with disdain by some druggies because "it ain't natural, bro", but it's not more unhealthy than mushrooms.
Both of these drugs are great if used in a responsible manner, by users who like to do researches on what they put in their body.

My post-steroid crisis has really b

he doesn't even talk to same anymore. his voice and everything. must be on something during the show.

Lmao dudes a vegan too.

I listened to half of this at work yesterday will finish it today now.

I've been wanting to see him on the podcast for a while so I'm glad it finally happened!

Everybody in MMA seems to speak highly of Rashad, and I can see why, seems like a really cool guy.

If Rashad only knew how much he means to the Sherdog Community.
6D9C0872-4AAC-4E70-BDA1-776B8DA2A4E0.gif

Never seen any old "Mush Heads©" at music festivals? <17>

Seriously, to be fair, any psychological issues one can get from LSD, that person can get from psilocybin.
Acid seems to be -unfairly- regarded with disdain by some druggies because "it ain't natural, bro", but it's not more unhealthy than mushrooms.
Both of these drugs are great if used in a responsible manner, by users who like to do researches on what they put in their body.

My post-steroid crisis has really b

No, not into music festivals.

i work in a hospital and i've never encountered the same reactions from lsd overdose and psilocybin overdose. The drugs are fundamentally different and cause different reactions in biochemistry. Mushrooms are very much safer. It is always safer and easier to treat, versus a pharmaceutical overdose of all kinds. Including heart medication accidentally overdoses, and head ache medication destroying internal organs when taking an excessive dosage.

Last edited:
Brain damage from weed and shrooms?

never heard of it

u guys are so misinformed
it's not CTE type of brain damage but they kind of brain damage that changes your brain chemistry and makes you depressed and believe that school shootings are false flags

The hair should've been a huge hint.

Apparently, Hashad has been headtripping on mushrooms and psychedelics and hanging out with Kundalini yoga people for years. He talks in a manner like he went back from a trip just before the podcast started.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I was skimming through it and it seems that his losses haunted him and found refuge in Namaste-kind.

At 1:10:00 he introduces a new kind of MMA glove similar to PRIDE gloves.

1:55:00 he talks about an out-of-body experience.

2:20:00 the nipple-rubbing he and GSP did.

Yea surprised me too, but I'm actually happy for him. He seems to be in a good place. Good for him. The DMT dreams sound freaky though.

I knew him casually when he worked security at my hospital. Nice as can be.

To all appearances, straight edge af, at least back then. I couldn't see him smokering teh pots or shrooming the mush.
Well hez done dmt now

Straight edge no longer

Who would've knew, he's been doing shrooms like a mother fucker?!

Something for sure changed in Rashad....

He hasn't just lost weight...he's lost a little of his confident swag. Perhaps now he's just more humble, he's still a funny guy, love his impressions and sense of humor but he's not the same UFC fighter Rashad that use to be uber competitive and had that bravado

Last edited:
No, not into music festivals.
[Way too much information, I'd rather delete all that; hope you had time to read it]

But when it comes to LSD & shrooms, sure they work differently on the brain but one isn't inherently more dangerous than the other. That would be like saying that some ADs are more dangerous than others just because of the way they work.

Imma stop my rambling, I feel like we probably agree on many things, just not on "lysergic acid<psilocybin". I simply got triggered by
there is no mushroom version of [...]" brain damaged from LSD"
since I'm a huge acid nerd/blotter collector <24>

Edited out; too much info But it's fine, I can live with us not agreeing on that particular point. <LordRoose>

May your days be long and your nights pleasant, sai Bot

Last edited:
The guy seems to be at peace. You guys are a bunch of dickless turds.

49:30 if you wanna hear Rogan say some of the dumbest shit ever about Jones vs Reyes

Back