JRE MMA #90 - Rashad Evans has become a hippie

I don't believe his vegan diet did anything. There's a lot of pros and cons to the diet, but ultimately he had a mental/physical lapse with his fighting. He literally stopped engaging in fights. He went out in a bad way, but there's been worse fighter declines.

If the mushrooms and DMT helped him move on, good for him.

he didn't get enough brain damage from fighting so now he has to take drugs lol

Well Actually Anderson interesting you brought that up. Neurogenesis the creation of new brain cells happens to be a byproduct of Psychedelic Mushrooms ingestion. Given that fact as well as the studies by the Israeli government into the therapeutic and long term benefits of Cannabis in Soldiers with Traumatic Brain Injury.
You happen to be wrong in the entire prose of your argument.

Good Day, Sir

u guys are so misinformed
it's not CTE type of brain damage but they kind of brain damage that changes your brain chemistry and makes you depressed and believe that school shootings are false flags
SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

I knew him casually when he worked security at my hospital. Nice as can be.

To all appearances, straight edge af, at least back then. I couldn't see him smokering teh pots or shrooming the mush.
Yea, this seems lik a completely different person from the vibe he gave off a long time ago.

Everyone should do what they want but when Joe said he felt sorry for people who didn't share his point of view concerning mushrooms it was irritating. I'm straight edge and always have been, always will be. I have no need for Joe's advice on chemicals he couldn't even spell a few years ago. Fuck off Joe. Stoked Rashad has seemingly found peace after fighting.

Big fan of Hashad, seems chill in his post fight days.

this was a good listen.

i was rofling hard when rashad was saying what his mom would tell him.

rashad you fight dirty. what mom no i dont. rashad you didnt have to hit him again rashaaaad, you knew that boy was unconscious already!

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

this was a good listen.

i was rofling hard when rashad was saying what his mom would tell him.

rashad you fight dirty. what mom no i dont. rashad you didnt have to hit him again rashaaaad, you knew that boy was unconscious already!

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

About when in the podcast is this?

He actually always came across as pretty cool to me.

MMA fans are a tough crowd.

he didn't get enough brain damage from fighting so now he has to take drugs lol
its helping him you idiot.

He is done with the fighting,he finished his career. Now he gets to relax for the rest of his life and blast off to Universe B whenever he sees fit,hes fuckin earned that right.

source.gif

Last edited:
Hairline on point too. I'm super impressed.

He looks like he is in a good spot in his life and I'm happy for that.

BTW... didn't finished the podcast. He was hinting at a return to MMA a while ago.. is that still happening?
Jesus i hope not

Does he mention it?

I genuinely believe it ruined his career... It will long outlive his careers memory.

I'm one if the worst culprits these days, but I didn't even know how to shoop when the damage was really being done...

I wonder.

<mma2>
It didnt ruin his career,come on.

Him not winning fights is what brought it to an end.

Back