JRE MMA #90 - Rashad Evans has become a hippie

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The hair should've been a huge hint.

Apparently, Hashad has been headtripping on mushrooms and psychedelics and hanging out with Kundalini yoga people for years. He talks in a manner like he went back from a trip just before the podcast started.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I was skimming through it and it seems that his losses haunted him and found refuge in Namaste-kind.

At 1:10:00 he introduces a new kind of MMA glove similar to PRIDE gloves.

1:55:00 he talks about an out-of-body experience.

2:20:00 the nipple-rubbing he and GSP did.

Last edited:
I knew him casually when he worked security at my hospital. Nice as can be.

To all appearances, straight edge af, at least back then. I couldn't see him smokering teh pots or shrooming the mush.

he didn't get enough brain damage from fighting so now he has to take drugs lol

Never truly recovered from shadface. Sad.

Rashad seems like a cool dude really. Heck of a career too, shame he fell off so suddenly.

Thanks TS. Shad face popularity was a direct result of salty hater, still fighting depression because he dieded Chuck.

I loved the the ultimate foghter season with him and rampage

0-5 since becoming a vegan, he lost all his strength and his chin was gone because of rabbits food

Never truly recovered from shadface. Sad.
Does he mention it?

I genuinely believe it ruined his career... It will long outlive his careers memory.

I'm one if the worst culprits these days, but I didn't even know how to shoop when the damage was really being done...

I wonder.

<mma2>

I loved the the ultimate foghter season with him and rampage

Sitting on that bench, arguing...in a so much more respectful manner :) than today's trash talk...that they could be wearing tuxedos and monocles while doing it, and it wouldn't look out of place :D. (Well, almost...)

He actually looks younger than he did 10 years ago.. impressive.

Thanks TS. Shad face popularity was a direct result of salty hater, still fighting depression because he dieded Chuck.

Come on now... Everyone gets Shooped… The problem is that Chuck is so old that in his prime the shoops had to be done with smoke signals.

claYKNS.jpg

zUxx1n1.jpg

Back