Josh Gross: Rosholt-Johnson was one of the lowest quality UFC fights I've seen.......

It was exciting for me cuz I had a bet on the Over of the fight.

It was horrible. If I didn't have Sherdog to look at, I would have fallen asleep.

Roshalt is one of my least favorite fighters on the roster for sure. I told my dad before the fight that it would be an absolute snoozer thanks to roshalt and his grinding boring style.

I've said it a dozen times:

Cut people who are both prospectively null and fucking boring even if they win.

Then erase all their fights on Fight Pass and purge any record of them from the UFC site.

Make boring fighters ghosts. They're only a notch above ghosts when it comes to being noticed anyway. Scram. Shoo. GO AWAY.

Porra.
vandamme.gif

Amen

Some of these.. well.. crappy fights on the fight night cards, are only scaring away potential fans.

The mustache guy looks like somebody from UFC 1-2-3. Movement, shape, cardio from 1994.

This! I thought I had been time-warped into a '90s Tank Abbott fight. This abomination should never have been anywhere near the main card.

Last edited:
HWs in general are an embarrassment to MMA.

FTFY

IMHO every heavyweight fight should be on the undercard, until that heavy proves in a few fights he is decently skilled and in shape.

I would agree with this except you would have like everyone except for 3-4 guys including the champion would always be on the undercard.

Love it how trolls like to crap on the lighter weights when they consistently produce excellent content compared to this.

What really makes this pathetic is those two and their performances weren't even close to the worst fighter and performance just on this card. And you had to pay to watch that shit fight from your computer.

While watching it, the thought crossed my mind that it was there to appeal to the average beerbellied American couch potato.

HW fatties usually suck. Roy Nelson sucks too whenever he doesn't get a first rd. KO. FACT

Well yes it was pretty sloppy. I would be lieing if I said I wasn't entertained though

Honestly, fights like Rosholt/Johnson make me wish I wasn't an MMA fan.

Back