Josh Gross: Rosholt-Johnson was one of the lowest quality UFC fights I've seen.......

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Josh Gross wasn't a fan of Jared Rosholt vs. Timothy Johnson at UFC Fight Night 73. I thought that it was an okay heavyweight fight. What are your thoughts?

20150807031314_5D3_4763.JPG

Jared Rosholt MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Timothy Johnson MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Pretty much what I expect from 2 poor fighters in a shallow division.

It was terrible, but it had some comedic value, I think.

I've said it a dozen times:

Cut people who are both prospectively null and fucking boring even if they win.

Then erase all their fights on Fight Pass and purge any record of them from the UFC site.

Make boring fighters ghosts. They're only a notch above ghosts when it comes to being noticed anyway. Scram. Shoo. GO AWAY.

Porra.

Skipped the Rosholt fight for HBO boxing. I guess it's not worth watching? lol

I'm not gonna defend the borefest that was this fight too much: but I honestly think Johnson would be up for more exciting fights, Rosholt just forced his game onto him. And Rosholt's game is literally the most boring thing in the entire UFC atm.

Looked like a couple guys slugging it out at a truck stop.

I agree, I would look up every now and again to see what was going on, but I really didn't pay attention to this fight for the most part. I tried but it was hard

Reminded me of Hunt vs big ben in some ways two big dudes gassing early.

It was, but that Jimmo fight was worse. Won't even get into WMMA.

HW MMA outside of the Top 10 is and always has been totally abysmal.

When Cain and JDS hit the scene back in 2008, I really thought they were the first wave of future HW talent that would be flowing into MMA for the next few years. Turns out it was just them.

I watched it on 3x speed on dvr and still nearly fell asleep

Back