Jorge Masvidal "When I see Conor's face I just see a lot of dollar signs... easy money"

conor and mas both seem to bring the worst out of shertards, so lets hope it doesn't happen. of course, it doesn't take much to bring the worst out of shertards...

Something to keep in mind...

the guys who beat Conor are the ones whose in-fight performance was not adversely impacted by his psychological games.

Nate, Khabib, and even Floyd...all have very different skill sets and all were very different fights...but all gave ZERO fucks about Conor's shit talk when it came time to throw down. There was no emotion overriding their game plans and none were *at all* intimidated by his larger-than-life personality, and none were 'shook' by the platform of being on the highest stage with all that attention.

Jorge would be the same way, IMHO. He would dismiss Conor's 'fake' persona, the same way those other guys did, and no way does he get all emotional or succomb to the pressure of the moment.

does that mean he wins? no, of course not...but he won't fold under the pressure of the moment and he won't fall victim to Conor's psychological games.
he seemed to come out pretty emotional against askren. it just worked in his favor.

I’m surprised by how many folk still back Conor against fighters he has no business fighting against
when then fuck did masvidal prove he was on some elite level? because he landed a flying knee in 5 seconds against a wrestler?

and i recognize he's a good fighter..

Conor is not the same fighter that he used to be before they banned IV's at 145

Masvidal would hurt him bad, it shouldn't even be sanctioned.

Would the UFC blood sacrafice Conor to the just bleed Gods yet again?

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

nevjCFg.gif
I'm not a Conor fan but I do admire his mental game. Its amazing how zen he looks when he gets cracked or in a bad position. He always seems totally calm.

I don't see anyway Conor could win this fight, but I'll watch and who knows maybe he'll pull it off. My money is on Jorge by KO tho.

Lets see who is the best boxer in the ufc.It is perfect match up.

Conor now? Probably gets subbed.

If the Conor that fought Alvarez shows up, Conor gonna do what Till did in the 1st round but Masvidal won’t get up.

OpenPartialGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

Till is also a considerably larger man than Conor. You think Conor has Till’s power?

a 1 piece with a shrimp basket and slice of pie my ninja

Now everybody has to call Conor a chicken and he will accept the fight. I do believe Conor will be petrified to accept this fight, Masvidal does a Fatality on him.

Masvidal is one of the few guys that can capitalize on Conor being a 1 handed boxer.
He did it with Till, who is 16 pounds heavier and as close to Conor stylewise as it gets.
Also Masvidal has the wrestling and submissions.

Please, if there is a god, make this fight happen, pretty please.

If the Conor that fought Alvarez shows up, Conor gonna do what Till did in the 1st round but Masvidal won’t get up.

Till putting his whole 200lbs something weight downward punch is less than Conor's left? Please you noob.

Conor knocked down Nate more times in 2 rounds then Nate has been in half a decade. The only other LW he fought besides Khabib was Eddie, who he finished in 2 rounds.

People sleeping on Mcgregor. Is Masvidal tried to stand with him there is atleast a round or two that Conor would be dangerous in. It’s the shots you don’t see, Conor is way faster than Till and has crafty setups against ortho boxers
You discount Masvidal power by a large margin. Masvidal will sleep him like he slept Till and made Cowboy lose his legs for a good period of time at the end of round 1. Why? Because Conor isn't really as evasive as you might think. He eats as much shots as he delivers, he really tries to chin it out essentially. This is no 145lbs. At 170 he won't be able to chin through Masvidal's shots.

Till putting his whole 200lbs something weight downward punch is less than Conor's left? Please you noob.

Give those poor poor Conor fans some hope, please. Otherwise they will speak against this fight, and we will never get to see Conor dominated in every single second of the fight and the prefight.

The Conor that fought Alvarez is the same guy. He's just facing better fighters now.

The Conor that fought Alvarez is the same guy. He's just facing better fighters now.
The guy flat lined an undefeated fighter that was unstoppable for a decade. Eddie had no problem nullifying Pettis and finishing RDA. Conor made Eddie look like an amateur.

Conor is underrated at this point.

Back