Jorge Masvidal "When I see Conor's face I just see a lot of dollar signs... easy money"

Masvidal would piece Connor up. Dude was getting stung by Diz basic 1-2

Conor-Masvidal is def more interesting that Conor-Diaz III...To me of course! (Before all the delusional Diaz nuthuggers come out...)

Everyone wants a connor fight. I am sure even Nunes would want it for the money it brings

I'd love to see it. but unfortunately I think the conor team is set on a stupid diaz trilogy. IF he fights again

I’m surprised by how many folk still back Conor against fighters he has no business fighting against

Let’s chill out on the ridiculous Mas hype. He KOd a wrestler in 5 seconds. That’s not very telling. Conor would out land Mas through 2 rounds and run his ass off the 3rd. I’m no Conor fan but he’s still an extremely accurate puncher and a solid fighter for 7 minutes. I’d favor Mas in a 5 rounder but a 3 I’ll take Conor all day.

I disagree strongly. He really did think that he was the best in the world and had found a way "The Secret" to beat anyone in the world. He got rich convincing others of this and it turned out to be untrue. He is disillusioned now and that is why he is done.

Also-- he is not living the life I dream of having. I don't respect anything about Conor, the way he carries himself, or how he got his money. I wish him the best though.
This post reeks of jealousy.

Conor now? Probably gets subbed.

If the Conor that fought Alvarez shows up, Conor gonna do what Till did in the 1st round but Masvidal won’t get up.

OpenPartialGuineapig-size_restricted.gif
There's only one Conor, the same one that fought Alvarez got dogged by Khabib. Alvarez has never been extremely technical as a boxer. Masvidal IS a striker.

I disagree strongly. He really did think that he was the best in the world and had found a way "The Secret" to beat anyone in the world. He got rich convincing others of this and it turned out to be untrue. He is disillusioned now and that is why he is done.

Also-- he is not living the life I dream of having. I don't respect anything about Conor, the way he carries himself, or how he got his money. I wish him the best though.

By his life ... I mean mainly his money.

How he got his money is VERY respectable.
How he is using his money is the questionable part.

Conor use to fight 3 times a year. Once he went for Boxing ... he only had that one boxing fight and one MMA fight in 2 years total.

If you can't see how that would hurt your ability before he ever lost in either, then nothing I say can change your mind.

Even before his current run, he was way too durable for Conor.

Anyone decent who survives seven minutes with him is going to finish him.

That's why he made a big mistake not taking the Cowboy fight IMO, because that's the kind of fight he would likely win. Likely we'll see another pointless Diaz fight for the same reason.

If Masvidal kills himself to make 155 again, I can see Conor rocking him, then the ref stopping it early during the follow up shots, especially if Herb Dean is the ref.

If the fight happens at 170, it’s gonna be a rough night for Conor.

If the Conor that fought Alvarez shows up, Conor gonna do what Till did in the 1st round but Masvidal won’t get up.

LMFAO can we stop with this dumbass narrative?
iS4KJq5.gif

gl2iapq.gif

8ITXTIA.gif

Conor dropped Nate and he never went for the finish...Why? He is afraid of going to the ground.

Even if he dropped Masvidal....Conor isn't man enough to go to the ground with em to finish.

and lets say Conor grew some balls and actually went for the finish, masvidal's chin/recovery is so good, that he won't go out thus Conor would gas and get destroyed.

Masvidal would kill Conor ASAP.

inb4 "but but Nate diaz is amazing on the ground unlike Masvidal".......Masvidal is good enough/strong enough in the ground to sweep conor and beat the living shit out of him.

lmao till is enormous compared with puny conor, who called nate 3 times his size

alvarez gets dropped in every fight and it took conor multiple clean shots to actually put him away. clanged away on nate all night and couldnt put him away. actually got dropped by khabib the wrestler, and dont give me that "he was concentrating on khabibs wrestling" bullshit...so were all khabibs other opponents that he never dropped!

if the conor that fought alvarez showed up he would get the piss beaten out of him just the same and then complain afterwards about masvidals size or the ref stepping in too early or his bad knee or having to do too much promo

Something to keep in mind...

the guys who beat Conor are the ones whose in-fight performance was not adversely impacted by his psychological games.

Nate, Khabib, and even Floyd...all have very different skill sets and all were very different fights...but all gave ZERO fucks about Conor's shit talk when it came time to throw down. There was no emotion overriding their game plans and none were *at all* intimidated by his larger-than-life personality, and none were 'shook' by the platform of being on the highest stage with all that attention.

Jorge would be the same way, IMHO. He would dismiss Conor's 'fake' persona, the same way those other guys did, and no way does he get all emotional or succomb to the pressure of the moment.

does that mean he wins? no, of course not...but he won't fold under the pressure of the moment and he won't fall victim to Conor's psychological games.

Part A: You are correct, Conor would likely get subbed. But TKO loss is also a possibility. Masvidal has very solid boxing and seems comfortable at 170. He would be bigger than Conor and lets be realistic and recognize that Conor's devastating striking power was primarily at 145 when he was bigger, taller and enjoyed a significant reach advantage over his opponents.

Part B: False, Till hits harder than Conor. Till is over 200 lbs who has a very hard weight cut to 170. Probably moves up to 185 in the near future. There are weight classes for a reason. BTW Conor is 2 - 2 since he left 145. Sub loss to Nate Diaz. Decision win over Nate Diaz. TKO over Alvarez. Submission loss to Khabib which featured Conor being out-struck by a wrestler not known for his striking.

Back