Jorge Masvidal "When I see Conor's face I just see a lot of dollar signs... easy money"

I think its less so that he is a beaten man ... and more so that he is a very very very rich man who doesn't need fighting anymore.

He is living the life most of us wish we could.

I don't blame him for not wanting to fight or train as hard anymore unless its for BIG money.

I disagree strongly. He really did think that he was the best in the world and had found a way "The Secret" to beat anyone in the world. He got rich convincing others of this and it turned out to be untrue. He is disillusioned now and that is why he is done.

Also-- he is not living the life I dream of having. I don't respect anything about Conor, the way he carries himself, or how he got his money. I wish him the best though.

is this a joke? who has conor Kod stiff at 155 or higher? Eddie is as chinny as they come and even he didnt go fully out. Mas unlike conor, doesnt panic wrestle when shit gets hot, he throws down. He would break conor by the end of round 2 or early round 3 with pressure boxing.

funny you compare the power of till a HUGE ww basically a MW vs conor whos KOs (and almost all tko's) were at 145
Conor knocked down Nate more times in 2 rounds then Nate has been in half a decade. The only other LW he fought besides Khabib was Eddie, who he finished in 2 rounds.

People sleeping on Mcgregor. Is Masvidal tried to stand with him there is atleast a round or two that Conor would be dangerous in. It’s the shots you don’t see, Conor is way faster than Till and has crafty setups against ortho boxers

Conor is not the same fighter that he used to be before they banned IV's at 145

Masvidal would hurt him bad, it shouldn't even be sanctioned.

Would the UFC blood sacrafice Conor to the just bleed Gods yet again?

So you're just another retarded troll? Makes sense considering your most recent thread lol

Conor knocked down Nate more times in 2 rounds then Nate has been in half a decade. The only other LW he fought besides Khabib was Eddie, who he finished in 2 rounds.

People sleeping on Mcgregor. Is Masvidal tried to stand with him there is atleast a round or two that Conor would be dangerous in. It’s the shots you don’t see, Conor is way faster than Till and has crafty setups against ortho boxers

He damaged nates leg man. thats part of the reason. he also damaged his own... and even still is dropping someone the same as koing them stiff like TS claimed? he said mas "wouldnt get up"

so now conor getting some knock downs in a fight HE RAN IN and squeaked out a decision is what we are using to prove he could KTFO mas? NAH bruh thats a fail

That is a step back - at least in terms of wanting to fight the best.

But a big pay day for a low risk.

Jorge would kill Conor.

Conor would fold like looseleaf paper against a guy like Jorge, that likes to fight and doesn't care about the hype.
yeah, he clearly doesn't care about the hype, which is why he's out here clout chasing an inactive guy not even in his weight class

Y'all Donkosauruses think Conor is a can, but you know you all want Mas vs McGregor. It would be MMA boxing at it's best. We can't lose with this matchup. No more American or Dagestani crotch sniffing, just skrappin'

Conor now? Probably gets subbed.

If the Conor that fought Alvarez shows up, Conor gonna do what Till did in the 1st round but Masvidal won’t get up.

OpenPartialGuineapig-size_restricted.gif
Till is huge and hits a lot harder than conor; despite what joe, dana, ufc promos, and connies tell you.

And that was just as much masvidal being off balance and squared up.

This could be a really fun match up. We already know McGregor is going to struggle versus great grapplers and create fairly boring fights. McGregor vs strikers create great matchups and fun fights. Fun fights(money fights) are more important at this point in in their careers.

I don't even think masvidal cares about the title, he just cares about the money that comes with it.

Eh? We're the fights agiant Diaz boring? Or the Khabib fight? Conir deserves a lot of criticism, but boring fights is not one of them.

Conor is done fighting. He accomplished what he set it to do in record time and record amounts. Make a pile of money. His fire is gone because he's reached his finish line. Anything else is just icing. Can't fault him.

Imagine thinking Masvidal doesn't bea the holy fuck out of Conor

Cant blame Jorge for trying. Mcgregor isn't in the cards. But hopefully Usman/Woodley is.

No more American or Dagestani crotch sniffing, just skrappin'
Funny how conor fans - after floyd humiliated and put him on medical suspension - said, but in a "real fight" conor would take him down.

After the khabib fight - khabib took him down, scared to stand with him, pussy

Cony is faster than Till because he is smaller man. He is midget. Conor hits hard, but he wont knock out Jorge. He wont knock out anyone in ww division, he is done

hope Conor takes the bait

would love to see Jorge get Alvarez'ed

"if this conor shows up, if that conor shows up"

shut the fuck up. conor is a great entertainer and a good fighter, but he is not goat like jones and gsp.
he will get his ass kicked here and there.

Funny how conor fans - after floyd humiliated and put him on medical suspension - said, but in a "real fight" conor would take him down.

After the khabib fight - khabib took him down, scared to stand with him, pussy
Yah, bro, Im a "Conor fan" - check the rape thread. I call it as I see it, a fan of no man. Khabib whupped dat ass good and gave him PTDS to the point of raping women with children and taking out his PTSD frustrations on a helpless woman where she needed her tampon removed surgically.

Conor scraps tho. Mas scraps. It's all good, man. We all love a good stand up battle, right? WTF you talking' about 'a real fight'? Conor would whup Floyd's ass, no doubt - Artem would whip Paulie - no biggie. If it gives you any consolation, I agree that Nate and Khabib would have killed him in a real fight. I don't care about that, just care about some good scraps.

Jorge today on the radio said Conor is easy money. Said Conor has given up in fights by tapping out early. He would like to fight him or get a title shot. What say you?

Money made Conor soft. 3 piece is right.

501171408.jpg

Back