Media Jorge Masvidal: Usman couldn't do anything to me. Usman is a coward.

The X-Ray being legit or not doesn't confirm if he did or didn't break his jaw though... They are two different potential truths or lies. I've not seen compelling evidence to settle on either being fake or true really.

I'm just commenting on your counter-argument. Not saying that it automatically proves he didn't break his jaw.

Get the shovel out, Usman gonna bury him.

I'm just commenting on your counter-argument. Not saying that it automatically proves he didn't break his jaw.

I don't know enough about X-rays or fractures to claim whether that image is a bad or minor jaw break, it looks minor compared to almost every image I can find of an X-ray of a broken jaw though with my non-expert opinion..

Then there are 2 "Doctors" who believe they have enough visual evidence to be convinced he has a fairly minor broken jaw, without seeing the X-ray..

And then there are fuck load of shit news sources and media that all claim he has a broken jaw.

All there is to say he didn't break his jaw, is him saying it wasn't broken... But he also said he thought it was.. So imo there's seemingly more in the way of him having broken his jaw with this information, though i'm still not 100% convinced either way.

The X-Ray being legit or not doesn't confirm if he did or didn't break his jaw though... They are two different potential truths or lies. I've not seen compelling evidence to settle on either being fake or true really.

Looks relatively hairline compared to other images I can see on Google of jaw fractures though.

Here's another Dr seemingly satisfied it's fractured

Not watching those vids now. Maybe later.

His jaw was still seriously hurt. So it's not like he had no damage at all. Just not a break.

Also why wouldn't it be reasonable for Usman to stop him, when Colby is merely rocked and hurt but doesn't have a broken jaw? Do you doubt Usman's power?

I know Usman has some solid power but I just highly rated Colby's durability and fight IQ. I didn't think I would see him get finished like that.

I don't really agree 100%. The fact that he's still calling out Usman, which is a losing proposition for him, makes me think he's still a competitor first and going after the money second. He'd make easy money with a Diaz rematch, but he really wants that belt more than anything else it seems.

If that was true he would have fought Colby already...he's wants nothing to do with Colby and that's obvious. Also I hate Colby.

I think he may be overconfident because he barely trained and did ok against Usman, but Usman will also be better prepared for Mas this time.

This is just prefight hype it's kind of like Masvidal says the same stuff every time just in different ways
we know but its so easier to see through it. I'm sure he could have thought of better things to say. Usman is a coward? He took a fight with you on six days notice, flew across the world 4 days before the fight and 50-45'd you.

"With 6 days notice and twenty pounds of cut, I did some damage to him and he literally couldn't do anything to me because I'm so much man than him. So, I'm thinking 30 days times 5. Yeah, I'm going to murder this guy" (0:59 timestamp)

"One thing that I'll take away from our first fight, he's not as mean as he proclaims to be or think he is. I know he likes to jiggle his tits on air, like he's terry crews and intimidate people, but he's not mean. I was in there with him. He's not a mean guy." (1:35 timestamp)

"It's not even about the skill. It's about the will of the person, the dog in the person. There's a lot of other fighters that I probably wouldn't fight them on six days notice because I'm like 'man, those guys are mean. If I'm not in shape and I'm little bit tired, they're going to try to break my nose. They're going to try to hurt me, hurt me.' Usman's not that guy, he's never been. He's a fucking coward."

kamaru1.gif

50-45.
so having just a bit of humanity left in one's self is equivalent to being a coward, got it.

we know but its so easier to see through it. I'm sure he could have thought of better things to say. Usman is a coward? He took a fight with you on six days notice, flew across the world 4 days before the fight and 50-45'd you.

To me Masvidal's trash talk isn't funny, that 3 piece joke has been around for a long time it just fell on different sets of ears and people thought it was original - it wasn't.

If that was true he would have fought Colby already...he's wants nothing to do with Colby and that's obvious. Also I hate Colby.

I think he may be overconfident because he barely trained and did ok against Usman, but Usman will also be better prepared for Mas this time.
How can you not love Colby after the support he gave our great former President?

To me Masvidal's trash talk isn't funny, that 3 piece joke has been around for a long time it just fell on different sets of ears and people thought it was original - it wasn't.
I'm usually left in an internal conflict after listening to him. Half of me is infatuated with his charisma and ruthlessness, and the other half is put off by the feeling that he's stuck in a middle school mentality.

interesting place for it to break. I always assumed that the jaw typically breaks in the hinging area. Did it require wiring closed?
It seems it's possible he didn't actually break it, if you follow the thread you'll see some posts that go through the evidence for and against that i'm aware of. :)

I don't think he had to wire it though no

Masvidal was terrified to fight Colby or Leon. Initially, he didn't even wants to fight Usman. He was chasing Nate for a pointless rematch.

Jorge is actually terrified to lose his 15 minutes of fame. That's why he not trying to fight that much. Unfortunettly for him he doesn't have a lot of options, right now.

He also just destroyed Burns. He did used to have troubles finishing people but so did Khabib.

It is pretty obvious that Usman has improved in every fight. I expect him to finish Jorge.
I mean he doesn't even mention finishing anyone ... The idea that an MMA fighter, never mind a Champion MMA fighter is afraid to hurt people and is a coward is obviously just ridiculous.

Back