Media Jorge Masvidal: Usman couldn't do anything to me. Usman is a coward.

Ive been a big Gamebred fan from a long time ago but since the Askren knee he has kinda sold out and gone all comercial. I don't blame him because he is getting the biggest pay cheques of his life but as much as I hate his new persona I still hopes he gets the belt.
Yeah it’s weird I feel similar, been following since he lost to Toby Imada, he’s changed so much since the Till fight even.

Ive been a big Gamebred fan from a long time ago but since the Askren knee he has kinda sold out and gone all comercial. I don't blame him because he is getting the biggest pay cheques of his life but as much as I hate his new persona I still hopes he gets the belt.

jorge didnt jkinda sold out he sold out huge.

Full camp Mas will get dominated again 50-45

Can't blame any fighter for smacktalking his way up to the paychecks, the bald buttfucked cueball cuts fighters for not being "entertaining" enough for his liking.

...He was going to cut Colby at one point for being a "boring" fighter if i'm not mistaken.

I'm hoping for footstomps 25 minutes just to see Uncle Fester cry

last year he had a camp he was always in the gym training.

Masvidal was terrified to fight Colby or Leon. Initially, he didn't even wants to fight Usman. He was chasing Nate for a pointless rematch.

Jorge is actually terrified to lose his 15 minutes of fame. That's why he not trying to fight that much. Unfortunettly for him he doesn't have a lot of options, right now.

after he loses again he blame it on short notice again cause wasnt the fight sighedl like 6 weeks ago.

It's hilarious that almost all of you pretend that Usman obliterated Masvidal. Heres a reality check for your dumbasses: Apart from headbutts, Usman practically did ZERO damage. He walled and stalled and played footsie. Watch the fight again. Masvidal defended a lot of takedowns even on short notice. With a bigger gastank he fucks him up "on gang" as Usman says. Cant wait to see yall backtrack

winning 50-45 isnt a close fight at all.

it almost like usman had to fight jorge on short notice as well.

UFC has the worst matchmakers in the history of the world. 1) it is not a competitive fight 2) Masvidal doesn't deserve it 3) another loss kills off Masvidal, the current biggest star in the division. The way to do it would have been Usman fighting Edwards and Covington back to back and hope one of them beats him then Masvidal could have faced that guy in a much bigger fight.

jorge losing to leon or colby doesnt make jorge the most money cause those are ppv main events fights. which is how jorge been getting that extra money.

the ufc wanted jorge vs nate 2 but nate was still being a diva and said no.

Hope Usman uses the same strategy, and dry humps him all night

If he gets the belt he won't fight at all..
I agree, he will take at least 12 months to get all the sponsors he can get and promote his booze. He will try cash in before the wrestlers wreck him “again”

I thought about this and it might be far fetched, but Usman performs at his best and fights more intelligently when people root against him.
Examples:
- Woodley fight was a damn near perfect performance, everyone was back on the T-Wood after he beat Till and rooting for him.
- Jorge fight, everyone wanted Jorge to win at UFC 251 and have a real underdog story. He played it safe due to not game planning for Masvidal and didn't want to take unnecessary risks.
- Burns, people thought he was the perfect style to counter Usman's. Usman had a damn near perfect gamplan.

An example of people rooting for Usman to win:
- Colby, everyone only rooted for Usman due to Colby's trash talking storm. Every fan was supporting Usman. Usman decided to not use his clinch or wrestling throughout the fight to prove he could knock out Colby. This got him stunned and it was a grueling 5 round fight. I honestly think Usman could've overpowered Colby in the clinch and on the ground easily. I support this theory by comparing their performances against RDA.

Now people are heavily rooting for him to beat Jorge and many think he can KO Jorge. Mainly due to Jorge's behavior since the last fight. Usman said he wants a finish, which is very difficult against a smart veteran like Masvidal.
I believe there's strong possibility Usman drinks his own Kool-Aid and stays standing with Jorge for a longer period to prove a point. This could be his downfall and while his jab is great, Jorge was able to counter it in the 1st fight.
He couldn't counter the jab, if anything it landed more as the fight went on. Jorge landed 9 punches the whole fight

The only department he has an edge in is leg kicks, the guy is full of crap

Not being mean does not make you a coward though

He couldn't counter the jab, if anything it landed more as the fight went on. Jorge landed 9 punches the whole fight

The only department he has an edge in is leg kicks, the guy is full of crap
Look I dont like the guy myself, but denying what he did well in the first fight is just being delusional bud.
I'm rooting for Usman and think Usman will win. This is if he doesn't fall in love with his hands, like many wrestlers do.
Gilbert and Jorge are not same. There's no reason to stand with Jorge when he has the grappling advantage, Jorge was getting the better of the standup exchanges and Usman wasn't able to do much in them even when Jorge was tired.

i kinda understand what he means but the thing is Usman doesn't have to beat him to a pulp he just has to decision him and that alone knocks everything out the window

Look I dont like the guy myself, but denying what he did well in the first fight is just being delusional bud.
I'm rooting for Usman and think Usman will win. This is if he doesn't fall in love with his hands, like many wrestlers do.
Gilbert and Jorge are not same. There's no reason to stand with Jorge when he has the grappling advantage, Jorge was getting the better of the standup exchanges and Usman wasn't able to do much in them even when Jorge was tired.
Well first off, I didn't deny what he did well. I stated in the same instance he has the better leg kicking and showed that....so no, there is no denial

What is fact was the Jorge was unable to land counter shots and any striking offence cleanly from the last part of round 1 all the way through to the end. His leg kicks were precise and quick, but all his body kicks, almost all of them, were blocked and defended. He did some good knees and elbows in the clinch and was able to stuff some take downs.

As for the rest, he was getting out-jabbed on the feet, getting jabbed to the body while Usman was countering his kicks. You then have the takedowns in which Usman was able to let elbows go and control. In the clinch, Jorge landed some knees, but Usman beat his body with those body strikes. Jorge also failed to defend the body kicks, he took a big one in the 4th round, big enough for Jorge to smile and let everyone know how much it hurt him, which was clearly a lot. Overall, in most departments, Usman showed who was better.

You are right, Jorge and Gilbert are not the same. Gilbert is more well rounded and actually a harder hitter, connected on Usman on the temple. Jorge landed a right hand on Usman across the chin and it didn't move him, thats the difference in power and the technique used, one was able to achieve a knockdown, the other could not.

This has nothing to do with not liking the guy, facts speak for themselves, and implying a sense of delusion doesn't counter facts.

jorge losing to leon or colby doesnt make jorge the most money cause those are ppv main events fights. which is how jorge been getting that extra money.

the ufc wanted jorge vs nate 2 but nate was still being a diva and said no.

I was saying the biggest fight would be Masvidal vs Edwards or Covington if one of those two can beat Usman for the title first. An immediate rematch and loss to Usman will nearly kill Masvidal's marketability.

Well first off, I didn't deny what he did well. I stated in the same instance he has the better leg kicking and showed that....so no, there is no denial

What is fact was the Jorge was unable to land counter shots and any striking offence cleanly from the last part of round 1 all the way through to the end. His leg kicks were precise and quick, but all his body kicks, almost all of them, were blocked and defended. He did some good knees and elbows in the clinch and was able to stuff some take downs.

As for the rest, he was getting out-jabbed on the feet, getting jabbed to the body while Usman was countering his kicks. You then have the takedowns in which Usman was able to let elbows go and control. In the clinch, Jorge landed some knees, but Usman beat his body with those body strikes. Jorge also failed to defend the body kicks, he took a big one in the 4th round, big enough for Jorge to smile and let everyone know how much it hurt him, which was clearly a lot. Overall, in most departments, Usman showed who was better.

You are right, Jorge and Gilbert are not the same. Gilbert is more well rounded and actually a harder hitter, connected on Usman on the temple. Jorge landed a right hand on Usman across the chin and it didn't move him, thats the difference in power and the technique used, one was able to achieve a knockdown, the other could not.

This has nothing to do with not liking the guy, facts speak for themselves, and implying a sense of delusion doesn't counter facts.
Jorge AND Usman took that fight on 6 days notice. This played a factor in both their performances.
I was just pointing out how Jorge was getting the better of Usman in the standup exchanges even if they were early on. I said if Usman falls in love with his hands he can definitely get clipped by Mas.
I never lied about anything bud, Jorge in the early going was beating Usman on the feet.

And yes it is delusion bud, blinding by your own hate for Masvidal. Saying: "Jorge only landed 9 punches the whole". You're arguing over nothing bud and you should chill out a bit when you get angry over someone giving credit to a fighter you dislike. I also dislike the guy, but I don't shit on his ability to fight.
In my first post I never mentioned later rounds and you pretty much agreed with what I said bud in this post about the striking exchanges. In the early going Mas was better on the feet. We don't know what shape both of these fighters going into the 2nd fight are going to be like and Mas can better his cardio(doubt it will do much help tbh).
Look I'm not trying to argue and I agree the fight going further into later rounds will favor Usman. If you still want to agree to disagree go for it bud.

Jorge AND Usman took that fight on 6 days notice. This played a factor in both their performances.
I was just pointing out how Jorge was getting the better of Usman in the standup exchanges even if they were early on. I said if Usman falls in love with his hands he can definitely get clipped by Mas.
I never lied about anything bud, Jorge in the early going was beating Usman on the feet.

And yes it is delusion bud, blinding by your own hate for Masvidal. Saying: "Jorge only landed 9 punches the whole". You're arguing over nothing bud and you should chill out a bit when you get angry over someone giving credit to a fighter you dislike. I also dislike the guy, but I don't shit on his ability to fight.
In my first post I never mentioned later rounds and you pretty much agreed with what I said bud in this post about the striking exchanges. In the early going Mas was better on the feet. We don't know what shape both of these fighters going into the 2nd fight are going to be like and Mas can better his cardio(doubt it will do much help tbh).
Look I'm not trying to argue and I agree the fight going further into later rounds will favor Usman. If you still want to agree to disagree go for it bud.

I present facts, but your opinion over rules facts somehow.

This isn't an argument, just an objective point being made about how something actually happened in a fight. You can have an opinion, no one is disputing that, but you cannot claim your opinion is a fact.

You can go count the 9 clean punches Jorge landed the whole fight. Facts are not delusional.

If you were able to counter my points you wouldn't be name calling.

Jorge is scared of Colby, he knows his street cred goes right down the toilet after Colby dominates him.

Watched that a couple nights ago. Maybe I hit the perfect ratio of beer and weed to make me the right kind of retarded but I enjoyed most of the interview , was actually starting to convince me that he'll "baptise" Usman or whatever the fuck .
They target morons for these things, so makes sense.

Back