Media Jorge Masvidal: Usman couldn't do anything to me. Usman is a coward.

Aka

please stand with me Usman so I have a prayer of a chance

Oh shit, no I didn't lol.. Thanks.

Still looks badass that way, so I kinda get if you still posted it knowingly.

He never really broke his jaw, IIRC. He just thought he did during the fight. But with all hype and beef around that fight, probably some overdelighted Usman fan pulled up an X-ray to talk some shit online, not willing to wait for the real thing to come out.

I can see exactly why Usman wants this fight again. When you beat someone's ass, and they still talk like this, it does make you want to whip them even harder.

Let's not forget, Usman was in shape, but he was not preparing for Masvidal. I expect a more intense, meaner Usman, like in the Burns fight. No decision this time, TKO round 4

At the moment, Usman is miles ahead everyone in WW
khamzat.gif

He never really broke his jaw, IIRC. He just thought he did during the fight. But with all hype and beef around that fight, probably some overdelighted Usman fan pulled up an X-ray to talk some shit online, not willing to wait for the real thing to come out.
Oh really? I thought he had done.

You got a source?
This Dr seems to think he did.

You got a source?

Pretty sure he said so in an interview just after the fight. I'll look if I can find it.

Pretty sure he said so in an interview just after the fight. I'll look if I can find it.
Ah, it's one of them where it's hard to know for sure either way though, with the words of Colby... Like so many news outlets ran with it that he broke his jaw, i've even seen the X-ray used in Newspapers lol.. Is it the biggest conspiracy in MMA? WTF. haha

He could say the exact same thing about GSP. Not a mean guy, Not a guy who wants to hurt you.

GSP vs. Masvidal would be the most embarrassing fight in the history of MMA. It would make GSP vs. Nick Diaz look like a fair fight.

And calling the guy who has agreed to fight you a "coward" is the stupidest MMA logic ever applied.

You got a source?

This is an article about it and it has a clip of Ariel's interview with him. You can look the whole thing up on YT if you're interested, I reckon.

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.spo...laims-that-he-didn-t-break-his-jaw-at-ufc-245

And if it was really broken it would probably have had to been wired shut for a while, and I think that would have been hard to hide for Colby from the public.

Masvidal is delusional. He was literally broken by Usman. Masvidal faked a nut shot. That's how broken he was. Masvidal apologized for the trash talk after the fight live Connor did to khabib. That's how broken he was. I can't wait to see this piece of shit, old, mediocre, washed up, unexciting, c level fighter he emasculated by Usman x2

Ah, it's one of them where it's hard to know for sure either way though, with the words of Colby... Like so many news outlets ran with it that he broke his jaw, i've even seen the X-ray used in Newspapers lol.. Is it the biggest conspiracy in MMA? WTF. haha

Lol MMA journalism is pretty bush league. Don't expect them all to thoroughly fact check everything.

But that particular x-ray came out really quickly, IIRC. Way too quickly. So that was suspect even without Colby denying it.

Ive been a big Gamebred fan from a long time ago but since the Askren knee he has kinda sold out and gone all comercial. I don't blame him because he is getting the biggest pay cheques of his life but as much as I hate his new persona I still hopes he gets the belt.
If he gets the belt he won't fight at all..

Colby not breaking his jaw actually is worse in my view. When I perceived that he broke his jaw, it made the slip-sliding and getting finished seem reasonable. Knowing that he was just wobbled and rocked takes away that excuse

This is an article about it and it has a clip of Ariel's interview with him. You can look the whole thing up on YT if you're interested, I reckon.

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.spo...laims-that-he-didn-t-break-his-jaw-at-ufc-245

And if it was really broken it would probably have had to been wired shut for a while, and I think that would have been hard to hide for Colby from the public.
mmm I dunno bud, broken jaws don't always need wiring, small fracture could be pretty minimal recovery time really...

This is one I feel i'm very much on the fence on now haha.

I can't trust Colby and I can't trust The Sun newspaper either... But the Dr believing it I find most credible.

Colby not breaking his jaw actually is worse in my view. When I perceived that he broke his jaw, it made the slip-sliding and getting finished seem reasonable. Knowing that he was just wobbled and rocked takes away that excuse

His jaw was still seriously hurt. So it's not like he had no damage at all. Just not a break.

Also why wouldn't it be reasonable for Usman to stop him, when Colby is merely rocked and hurt but doesn't have a broken jaw? Do you doubt Usman's power?

mmm I dunno bud, broken jaws don't always need wiring, small fracture could be pretty minimal recovery time really...

This is one I feel i'm very much on the fence on now haha.

I can't trust Colby and I can't trust The Sun newspaper either... But the Dr believing it I find most credible.

That's not a small fracture lol

That's not a small fracture lol
The X-Ray being legit or not doesn't confirm if he did or didn't break his jaw though... They are two different potential truths or lies. I've not seen compelling evidence to settle on either being fake or true really.

Looks relatively hairline compared to other images I can see on Google of jaw fractures though.

Here's another Dr seemingly satisfied it's fractured

Back