Jones vs Smith in March - blessings in disguise

It should be DC, but he's running scared... fans screwed as usual.
Scared? Dude is 2-0 vs DC with a sick nasty KO in their last fight. DC ain't got shit for Jon, honestly.

Jon Jones fights are a treat that USADA has cheated us out of for far too long

Jones will run through everybody at LHW until he faces Johnny Walker and gets violently KOed.. and then again in the rematch. He will not know what hit him.
Then he is going to start doing a lot of cocaine and party just to try to forget he was always #2 and was just holding the belt for the real GOAT.

He will never move up to HW.

What?? You have something to say??

Johnny-Walker.png

You gotta be high as fuck to believe any of that shit you just typed.

You gotta be high as fuck to believe any of that shit you just typed.
Or just bored as fuck in a really slow friday at the office.

But no... I truly stand my ground. Johnny Walker is the best thing since slice bread. He is going to ruin Jones. Not even close.

Johnny walker is the undisputed GOAT (unless he loses.. then he was never that good and we will be already on another hypetrain)

Smith is not the one to beat Jones. He has lost many times. It will take a great one or a prodigy to dethrone Jones. Someone who isnt even into mma right now.

Or just bored as fuck in a really slow friday at the office.

But no... I truly stand my ground. Johnny Walker is the best thing since slice bread. He is going to ruin Jones. Not even close.

Johnny walker is the undisputed GOAT (unless he loses.. then he was never that good and we will be already on another hypetrain)

I'm not saying Walker can't fight, I'm just saying he isn't on Jones' level. The likely outcome is Jones takes him down at some point and elbows him to bolivian.

Smith is not the one to beat Jones. He has lost many times. It will take a great one or a prodigy to dethrone Jones. Someone who isnt even into mma right now.
Or someone pretty big for the division with huge power that catches him. I actually loved Rumble chances.

I think that nobody is going to outwork Jones until he gets old. But everybody can be KOed.

he fought him 2 times with PED's in his system cause he was too chicken to fight him fair and another time his test results were VERY suspicious LMAO!
yes cause all pro athletes who take peds are "chicken"
intelligent deduction

Delete your account when Johnny Ko's ledet next week or so. :)

How many times have you been banned from Sherdog?

And you know Ledet isn't in the top 15 either right? And if they are smart they will feed him cans until he is ready for an upper tier fighter.

And did I mention go fuck yourself?

How many times have you been banned from Sherdog?

And you know Ledet isn't in the top 15 either right? And if they are smart they will feed him cans until he is ready for an upper tier fighter.

And did I mention go fuck yourself?

Your great white hope Askren who beat a bunch of cans would get DESTROYED by Woodley. Hes scared.

Your great white hope Askren who beat a bunch of cans would get DESTROYED by Woodley. Hes scared.

Setting you to ignore moron

As an fyi you do know askren is Woodley' s wrestling coach right?

Back