Jones vs Smith in March - blessings in disguise

Like I said earlier. Jones never faces a young guy, equal or taller than him who moves fluidly, and has real KO power. Johnny Walker is literally his worst nightmare. Also Johnny is so silly in the cage, none of Jones trash talk would work. Kids insane lol

Johnny Walker has fought nobodies his entire career and you think he's going to step to one of the greatest fighters of all time? Bones would murder Walker. The skill difference between Bones and anyone else is too great to overcome until he declines.

LOL! He will fight Brock because Brock poses no real threat outside of wrestling. He would NEVER fight Stipe or Ngannou. Hes scared. Gus? The dude has an inch of Jones but is slow af. Isnt athletic or have any real KO power and still dominated him the first time. Gus is also really emotional and fought timidly the second time. Walker literally is having fun. He doesnt gaf
Walker posses real athleticism and agility, including one strike KO power. Hes a different animal. People are not 'Trolls' because they disagree with your stupid opinion. Your a joke.

My opinion? These are facts kid. You're a laughing stock here. Walker fought nobody while Jon Jones fought legends and elites and beat them in their own game. You're gullible if you think Walker has a chance on Jon Jones just because he's big and athletic. What a stupid way to debate.

Here are Jon Jones attributes.

1. Strong chin. (Never been rocked before).
2. He has the highest fighting IQ in the history of MMA.
3. Has a reach of a 7 foot person and is able to successfully utilize it.
4. Most well rounded MMA fighter. Top level striking and top level wrestling.
5. Insane cardio and never gets tired.

Lastly, Jon Jones is the best at controlling the distance and the pace in the cage. He'll tear you up while avoiding points and damages. He's like Mayweather which is why he'll retire undefeated.

Lol Yeah I dont see Smith having a good shot... Hes new to LHW but still an older cat.... Not that athletic no offense... But a tall, Agile, fast, fluid guy like Dominick Reyes would surely have a good shot.. That 6'6 Brazilian dude, Johnny Walker who KTFO of Khalil Rountree also would probably beat Jones... These are a different breed of fighters than Jones is used to, who equal or are taller than him... Hes used to slow, Plodding, stiff guys much shorter than him, aside from TRT vitor and Lyoto who have much shorter reaches and height. Also if you call Gus fluid and athletic, Then your a fool... Its a good time to be a UFC fan imo. HD cameras, All this new athletic LHW blood.

Walker probably beats Jones?

Lol...

One fight in the UFC and he takes out a fringe top 20 fighter and suddenly he can beat Jones?

Most of the guys walker has fought don't even have wiki pages. It's easy to look good in small regional orgs but moving up to the UFC is a big step up in competition. Just ask Justin Gaedjthe

At least Jones will get another victory on his record.

Probably in the first round.

Johnny Walker has fought nobodies his entire career and you think he's going to step to one of the greatest fighters of all time? Bones would murder Walker. The skill difference between Bones and anyone else is too great to overcome until he declines.

And when Walker Knocks him the FUCK out your going to say ohhh its because he was in his decline. Lol :(

My opinion? These are facts kid. You're a laughing stock here. Walker fought nobody while Jon Jones fought legends and elites and beat them in their own game. You're gullible if you think Walker has a chance on Jon Jones just because he's big and athletic. What a stupid way to debate.

Here are Jon Jones attributes.

1. Strong chin. (Never been rocked before).
2. He has the highest fighting IQ in the history of MMA.
3. Has a reach of a 7 foot person and is able to successfully utilize it.
4. Most well rounded MMA fighter. Top level striking and top level wrestling.
5. Insane cardio and never gets tired.

Lastly, Jon Jones is the best at controlling the distance and the pace in the cage. He'll tear you up while avoiding points and damages. He's like Mayweather which is why he'll retire undefeated.

Jon Jones fought short, Slow, Old legends like fucked up knees Shogun, and a MW Machida. Lol nice one. Never gets tired due to roids. :D Lol ok bud. Lets see when Walker Knocks him the F out :)

Walker probably beats Jones?

Lol...

One fight in the UFC and he takes out a fringe top 20 fighter and suddenly he can beat Jones?

Most of the guys walker has fought don't even have wiki pages. It's easy to look good in small regional orgs but moving up to the UFC is a big step up in competition. Just ask Justin Gaedjthe

Yes He came and Knocked the Fuck out of a dude who one punch TKO'd A kickboxing legend. Gtfo

I think Jones will dominate, but you never know. Didn't think I would see Rousey lose, didn't think I would see Cyborg lose, didn't think I would see Fedor lose, didn't think I would see Tyson lose. EVERYBODY loses eventually. Still picking Jones though.

This. There's a small chance Jones could get caught with something, but realistically, he should have no trouble with Smith.

And when Walker Knocks him the FUCK out your going to say ohhh its because he was in his decline. Lol :(

I think you are going to have a long ass wait if you think someone is knocking Bones the fuck out anytime soon. I don't think he's ever been wobbled. He took heavy shots from DC that appeared to have no effect, so yea, good luck with that. Once Jones gets top control its going to be a brutal end for Walker.

Jon Jones fought short, Slow, Old legends like fucked up knees Shogun, and a MW Machida. Lol nice one. Never gets tired due to roids. :D Lol ok bud. Lets see when Walker Knocks him the F out :)

Hater detected. Haters tend to be compuslive liars so I'll debunk you.

1. He beat Quinton Jackson in his prime.
  2. He beat Ryan Bader in his prime and destroyed his undefeated record.
  3. He beat Rashad Evans in his prime.
  4. He beat Vitor Belfort in his prime.
  5. He beat Shogun in his prime.
  6. He beat Glover Teixeira in his prime.
  7. He beat Alexander Gustafsson twice.
  8. He beat Daniel Cormier twice and destroyed his undefeated record.
Despite all of them being in their prime. Majority of them were roided up to the gills and Jon Jones still managed to beat them!

His record is legit so don't discredit him. 8 title defenses which is extremely impressive. He would've got a higher defense record than Demetrious Johnson if he stopped fucking up outside the cage. The only person that can beat Jon Jones is himself.

Keep being a moron thinking Walker who fought nobody will have a chance to compete with Jon Jones.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
First off walker probably won’t ever even get to fight jones lol I hope he does because he looks like an animal and Jon has trouble with people who match up physically

Jones bragging about beating DC after multiple failed drug tests following the fights he had with DC and then ducking DC at HW makes him the GOAT? Jon's GOAT status was revoked a LONG time ago @dragonsfly

With that being said, I'm sure he will beat Smith easily and rightfully so. But Jon refusing to fight DC at a natural weight class makes him look like a coward. Especially now that he is most likely clean, heaven forbid he fight 40 y.o. DC on an even playing field. Scumbags do scumbag things tho.

Agreed, Jones is scared to fight DC at HW
hahah
Beat his ass twice, knocked him out easier the second time

3rd time, he must more scared than when he fought Shogun

LMAO!

Jones bragging about beating DC after multiple failed drug tests following the fights he had with DC and then ducking DC at HW makes him the GOAT? Jon's GOAT status was revoked a LONG time ago @dragonsfly

With that being said, I'm sure he will beat Smith easily and rightfully so. But Jon refusing to fight DC at a natural weight class makes him look like a coward. Especially now that he is most likely clean, heaven forbid he fight 40 y.o. DC on an even playing field. Scumbags do scumbag things tho.

He beat him twice so he doesn't need to prove anything. You have no evidence he cheated the first time but I still prefer Jon Jones to do a trilogy with DC at heavyweight. It's the only way for Jon Jones to shut up DC and become a two-time division champion.

Jon Jones does plan to move up HW so we'll see.

hahah
Beat his ass twice, knocked him out easier the second time

3rd time, he must more scared than when he fought Shogun

LMAO!
he fought him 2 times with PED's in his system cause he was too chicken to fight him fair and another time his test results were VERY suspicious LMAO!

This fight won't be the least bit competitive Reyes should of got that shot

Hater detected. Haters tend to be compuslive liars so I'll debunk you.

1. He beat Quinton Jackson in his prime.
  2. He beat Ryan Bader in his prime and destroyed his undefeated record.
  3. He beat Rashad Evans in his prime.
  4. He beat Vitor Belfort in his prime.
  5. He beat Shogun in his prime.
  6. He beat Glover Teixeira in his prime.
  7. He beat Alexander Gustafsson twice.
  8. He beat Daniel Cormier twice and destroyed his undefeated record.
Despite all of them being in their prime. Majority of them were roided up to the gills and Jon Jones still managed to beat them!

His record is legit so don't discredit him. 8 title defences which is extremely impressive. He would've got a higher defence record than Demetrious Johnson if he stopped fucking up outside the cage. The only person that can beat Jon Jones is himself.

Keep being a moron thinking Walker who fought nobody will have a chance to compete with Jon Jones.

giphy.gif

Jones nutthugger and dick rider detected :( :O Fanboys tend to be compulsive liars so I shall spread the truth :)

He beat a old, Rampage NOT in his prime. Basically ran from him all fight
Vitor is a MW, and Vitor let go of the arm bar
All his opponents were short, unathletic, small guys.
He is afraid to fight DC at HW where DC has his god given KO power which he loses cutting to LHW.
Jones used roids verse ALL those people. Including a short, old DC

Oh btw, Its "defenses*" But yeah the irony of it being spelled wrong since all his ''defences'' are no contest since he roided. :D

He never fought a true, taller, High level athlete, like Johnny Walker who has real KO power. Face it. Your done

C57CPncWMAAqttl.jpg

Like I said earlier. Jones never faces a young guy, equal or taller than him who moves fluidly, and has real KO power. Johnny Walker is literally his worst nightmare. Also Johnny is so silly in the cage, none of Jones trash talk would work. Kids insane lol

Walker is a bum who is going to get violently and viciously finished before he even comes anywhere near a title shot.

Back