Jones vs Smith in March - blessings in disguise

Lol Yeah I dont see Smith having a good shot... Hes new to LHW but still an older cat.... Not that athletic no offense... But a tall, Agile, fast, fluid guy like Dominick Reyes would surely have a good shot.. That 6'6 Brazilian dude, Johnny Walker who KTFO of Khalil Rountree also would probably beat Jones... These are a different breed of fighters than Jones is used to, who equal or are taller than him... Hes used to slow, Plodding, stiff guys much shorter than him, aside from TRT vitor and Lyoto who have much shorter reaches and height. Also if you call Gus fluid and athletic, Then your a fool... Its a good time to be a UFC fan imo. HD cameras, All this new athletic LHW blood.
Jon slaughters both with ease. Especially Walker.

Having Jones to fight 2 twice in 3-4 months is amazing. I am super excited seeing the GOAT stamp smith. To be honest it's going to be awesome seeing Jones run thru guys. Just getting him to enter the octagon would mean alot to the fans and above that feeding him lambs so that fans can witness the man slaughtering them would even be bigger spectacular to watch and perhaps once a lifetime thing to see..

images

Jon Jones and 'exciting' do not belong in the same sentence.

Jones beat the old guard:
Shogun, Rashad, Lyoto, Rampage

His contemporaries:
DC, Gus, Glover, OSP

Now comes the new breed:
Smith, Reyes, Anderson

No, no they weren't. Winning one round then gassing isn't competitive. Evans, Machida won rounds against Jones and Gus won 2, almost 3. Losing 4-1 then getting finished doesn't warrant a third fight.

I don't agree with your criterion for assessing competitiveness. If we take it to its logical consequences, it implies that there is no such thing as a competitive round. I, on the other hand, think there is; I can conceive a scenario where a fighter loses every round narrowly and I am perfectly happy to call that a competitive fight. Going back to the Cormier-Jones fight, I would say all the rounds before the eye poke were competitive. I don't know if your claim that he won one round is your own assessment or if you're just reporting the judges'. If it's the latter, please note that said judges agreed Cormier won a round but didn't agree on which it was. That tells you something.

Having Jones to fight 2 twice in 3-4 months is amazing. I am super excited seeing the GOAT stamp smith. To be honest it's going to be awesome seeing Jones run thru guys. Just getting him to enter the octagon would mean alot to the fans and above that feeding him lambs so that fans can witness the man slaughtering them would even be bigger spectacular to watch and perhaps once a lifetime thing to see..

images
Will he pulse?

I would watch Jones against any opponent and I don't like the DC match-up. It has been done to much
jones and dc are literally the 2 best fighters in the ufc right now, why the fuck would u wanna watch jones murk anthony smith over a good competitive fight that is Bones vs DC. makes 0 sense, waste of fucking time.

Jones beat the old guard:
Shogun, Rashad, Lyoto, Rampage

His contemporaries:
DC, Gus, Glover, OSP

Now comes the new breed:
Smith, Reyes, Anderson

would add Darko Stosic and maybe Ankalaev to new breed group.

DC vs Jones would only make sense at Heavyweight.

Would be interesting to se Jones fight after weighing 225 during weigh-ins.

Also, I hope Smith has been working on his cardio, he gassed hard against Volkan.
This!

Smith was so exhausted after winning that fight he didnt get up off the canvas for several minutes. He HAS to fix that, and that isn't that complicated, just put in the frigging roadwork, day after day. Without it, he is doomed against Jones, barring a 1st round slug-fest.

Here is my prediction for Jon Jones this year since he said he will fight three times this year.

He beats Anthony Smith.

He fights the winner of Jan Blachowicz and Thiago Santos in June and wins.

He fights the winner of Dominick Reyes and Volkan Oezdemir in October and wins.

I think JJ wants to wipe out his division clean before he moves up to HW.

Once he becomes the two-division champ. He'll go back down and defend his belt against Johnny Walker and win.

Walker would Kill him. GTFO Lol

Jon slaughters both with ease. Especially Walker.

Lol Okay buddy. When did Jones ever One punch or elbow KO someone. He always fought slower, shorter guys. Jones knows he cant use his infighting elbows with Walker because walker would KO him. Walker is taller too and not scared of anything. Hes literally having fun in there.

Lol Okay buddy. When did Jones ever One punch or elbow KO someone. He always fought slower, shorter guys. Jones knows he cant use his infighting elbows with Walker because walker would KO him. Walker is taller too and not scared of anything. Hes literally having fun in there.
Everyone has good 205 runs, until Jones is in there. He almost finished Machida with 1 shot, and elbowed Vera 1shot, Cormier went to sleep, and Jones is so good he doesn't need 1 shot power to kill guys. He methodically picks them to shreds. And your claiming an unproven hype train would KO the GOAT with ease makes you look dumb.

I never said he would 1 shot either of them also dumb dumb. I said slaughter, which is exactly what happens to both if they get stuck inside of a cage with the greatest fighter to ever compete in mma

Beating someone like smith doesn’t change anything. He wasn’t a notable victory at mw, now at lhw he’s supposed to be a trophy victory? He’s not very good.

Beating someone like smith doesn’t change anything. He wasn’t a notable victory at mw, now at lhw he’s supposed to be a trophy victory? He’s not very good.

Jones should win but I won't underrate him or any opponent out there

Walker would Kill him. GTFO Lol

You can't be serious?

He lost to a low level LHW fighter called Wagner Prado who also lost to Phil Davis and he lost to Ryan Bader who also lost to Jon Jones. MMA Maths!

I doubt Johnny Walker can handle Daniel Cormier, Anthony Johnson and Alexander Gustafsson, let alone Jon Jones. GTFOH!
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
You can't be serious?

He lost to a low level LW fighter called Wagner Prado who also lost to Phil Davis and he lost to Ryan Bader who also lost to Jon Jones. MMA Maths!

I doubt Johnny Walker can handle Daniel Cormier, Anthony Johnson and Alexander Gustafsson, let alone Jon Jones. GTFOH!
<DisgustingHHH>

Lol nice MMA math tard. Btw Im talking about current and evolving Walker you pos. Johnson also lost to a bunch of WW's LOL! He is way taller and faster then any of Jon'ses opponents also Jones knows he cant use those close ranged Elbows. One elbow from Walker and hes going night night

Lol nice MMA math tard. Btw Im talking about current and evolving Walker you pos. Johnson also lost to a bunch of WW's LOL! He is way taller and faster then any of Jon'ses opponents also Jones knows he cant use those close ranged Elbows. One elbow from Walker and hes going night night

You're a troll. Just because he's bigger than JJ doesn't mean he'll win. Gus is bigger than Jon Jones and he lost badly just recently. Let's not forget Jon Jones called out Brock Lesnar who would stomp Walker. The only "tard" here is you. Jon Jones plans to conquer HW who are way bigger and stronger than LHW and you're here talking about Walker? Foh!

You're a troll. Just because he's bigger than JJ doesn't mean he'll win. Gus is bigger than Jon Jones and he lost badly just recently. Let's not forget Jon Jones called out Brock Lesnar who would stomp Walker. The only "tard" here is you. Jon Jones plans to conquer HW who are way bigger and stronger than LHW and you're here talking about Walker? Foh!

LOL! He will fight Brock because Brock poses no real threat outside of wrestling. He would NEVER fight Stipe or Ngannou. Hes scared. Gus? The dude has an inch of Jones but is slow af. Isnt athletic or have any real KO power and still dominated him the first time. Gus is also really emotional and fought timidly the second time. Walker literally is having fun. He doesnt gaf
Walker posses real athleticism and agility, including one strike KO power. Hes a different animal. People are not 'Trolls' because they disagree with your stupid opinion. Your a joke.

Back