Jones post on Facebook

Don't cry, son.

7e8_medium.jpg

yeah he took some beating in the fight

eager to see what level of beating gus is gonna bring to him in the rematch

Assuming he gets past Rumble.

are you serious? was it actually not counted as a takedown? wat?

Look, let's be real. Takedowns against the cage aren't that impressive. Jones took DC down, good for him.

Fightmetric counted it, the UFC stats didn't

Also i can see why the may not have counted it as a TD because Jones squirmed out mid slam and landed on his knee with one arm down. He kinda hit a switch. Sort of like how some people don't consider Mendes "slam" on Aldo in the first fight (not the cage grab one) to be a TD

LOL you know DC only "TD" was against the cage right?

With all the pre fight hype about how DC can rag doll Jones and and Jones can not hit a TD on DC, Jones earned a right to trash talk DCs wrestling a bit

Its time to stop posting man.

White flag

I'm going to keep posting and you're going to keep trying to keep up and rustle my jimmies, and you're still going to somehow be inherently rustled since you're a jones fan. I really don't get you guys. You support the premiere front runner of the sport, yet get more upset than any fanbase when he's not accepted as the greatest at everything besides losing sponsorships and being the poorest sibling in his family

Jones won. His smack is more relevant because of it.

Shit, Daniel was saying he'd been waiting for a man who was his equal. He finally met one. Then he started crying a lot. I think he was lying.

Be careful what you wish for?

Well played Jon, well played. And I respect him for not just hugging it out after the fight, if you're going to hate someone at least be consistent with it.

On topic, I was surprised Jones got those doubles. His double leg is awesome, but I thought DC's low center would hamper it. He did well stopping it early, but brilliant of Jones to get him against the cage

So many delicious tears ITT. Jones whooped that ass. I wasn't a fan of the trash talk before the fight but to the victor goes the spoils and he can talk all the shit he wants now because he earned it.

This thread is turning into another "lol you have tens of thousands of posts," didn't we have this thread just a week or two ago? It was a thread about Rockhard v. Machida

Jones wins the same type of fight GSP was criticized for and it's a "Beat down"
lol you gotta be kidding me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back