Jones post on Facebook

Excellent. I like that disregards public opinion to the point that he'll shove some of DCs trash talk down his throat.

This is what happens when you talk shit and can't back it up.

see, the problem is, Jones didn't back up a lot of the shit he talked. He said he was going to do "Violent, Malicious things" and is now just hanging on the fact he took Cormier down in the later rounds.

This was a tough fight for Jones. Sans Gus, I've never seen him so tired. Cormier brought the fucking heat, but Jones was just a tad better. Don't know why this has turned into some mythological beating just becuase *Gasp* Cormier was taken down. Last I checked Cormier picked Jones up like a little kid and slammed him on his ass too, so there ya go

Good for him, I don't think people that talk shit should get off the hook easy.

Say what you want about jones taking DC down, he barely did it, and it was against the cage. DC in the last few minutes of the round was still able to pick him up and slam him like a child. DC got beaten in the fight, but he really shouldn't be talking shit when it comes to take downs.

see, the problem is, Jones didn't back up a lot of the shit he talked. He said he was going to do "Violent, Malicious things" and is now just hanging on the fact he took Cormier down in the later rounds.

This was a tough fight for Jones. Sans Gus, I've never seen him so tired. Cormier brought the fucking heat, but Jones was just a tad better. Don't know why this has turned into some mythological beating just becuase *Gasp* Cormier was taken down. Last I checked Cormier picked Jones up like a little kid and slammed him on his ass too, so there ya go

Jones won. His smack is more relevant because of it.

Shit, Daniel was saying he'd been waiting for a man who was his equal. He finally met one. Then he started crying a lot. I think he was lying.

Jones won. His smack is more relevant because of it.

Not arguing otherwise, just silly that we're criticizing cormier for "Not backing up his smack talk" when he fought Jones like a warrior and put tips on that boy just because he lost a decision and got taken down

yeah he took some beating in the fight

eager to see what level of beating gus is gonna bring to him in the rematch

Jon backed up his talk. DC didn't. On to next fight now.

Maximal troll lvl 9000

giphy.gif

I wonder the age of people who like heel characters. Humanity is doom if people think is cool to disrespect others. Even if people disrespect you, you should be the bigger person , two wrongs don't make a right.

Real life hero's are an endanger species ...

yeah he took some beating in the fight

eager to see what level of beating gus is gonna bring to him in the rematch

They're going to beat the shit out of each other. No one knows who is really winning that fight. Gus could win. Jones could win.

Not the way to sell Reebok gear.

lol Jones fans proclaiming he's some master troll are ridiculous. He could post "I BEET YOU UP DANIEL" and these fools would be like "OMG THIS GUY SHOULD BE PREZIDENT OF THE INTERNET MASTERTROLL TOP KEK"

I would 50-44 Jones on the interwebs

Say what you want about jones taking DC down, he barely did it, and it was against the cage. DC in the last few minutes of the round was still able to pick him up and slam him like a child. DC got beaten in the fight, but he really shouldn't be talking shit when it comes to take downs.

He slammed him so hard that the UFC official stats didn't even count it as a TD.

When your opponent talks all kinds of shit about how you can't take him down and he can take you down anytime he wants, then you hit 4 TDs, you can talk shit

I think Jones knows he's dealing with feeble haters and lame duck hanger-ons and doesn't give a shit. He's just fucking around, bored.

He slammed him so hard that the UFC official stats didn't even count it as a TD.

When your opponent talks all kinds of shit about how you can't take him down and he can take you down anytime he wants, then you hit 4 TDs, you can talk shit

are you serious? was it actually not counted as a takedown? wat?

Look, let's be real. Takedowns against the cage aren't that impressive. Jones took DC down, good for him.

Back