Jones post on Facebook

Jones is a great fighter but an overrated Troll

You maybe rustle a couple hundred posters tops over a span of thousands of posts.

Jones rustles tens of thousands of people with every single post he makes.

Only one overrated troll in hurr

You maybe rustle a couple hundred posters tops over a span of thousands of posts.

Jones rustles thousands of people with every single post he makes.

I'm not even going to argue with that AV lol
I'm past my prime, early 2011 speeit going to war with Wisdom Blows was GOAT

Jon did it for the wrestling community like Rikishi did it for The Rock. Much Respect to both men.

lol Jones fans proclaiming he's some master troll are ridiculous. He could post "I BEET YOU UP DANIEL" and these fools would be like "OMG THIS GUY SHOULD BE PREZIDENT OF THE INTERNET MASTERTROLL TOP KEK"

I would 50-44 Jones on the interwebs

lol you're a lousy troll. You already got banned for being a racist idiot troll. Then you begged and cried and paid more money to get your account back. Good trolls dont get banned for being a racist fuckhead like you.

Jones is so unlikeable. He really is just a child, I guess.

xavier>>> Got the dvds for christamas.

Anyway, this is what I'm talking about. You guys just proclaim "OH MY GOD BABY A TRIPPPLLLEEEE REKT TOP KEK TROLL MASTERRACE JON JONES IS THE LIZARD SQUAD" over the childish shit he posts and then when someone goes "eh, it's aight", you just tell them that they're butthurt.

It's sad.

I'll admit, this post made me lol.

I actually prefer heel Jones.

lol you're a lousy troll. You already got banned for being a racist idiot troll. Then you begged and cried and paid more money to get your account back. Good trolls dont get banned for being a racist fuckhead like you.

lol @ you thinking me insulting the mexican national soccer team is racism

Back