Jones post on Facebook

*ducks my post*
*addresses post with oldmeme that agrees with his*
*Isn't butthurt*

It's time to stop posting man

NewThreadCatButton2.gif

Jon Troll Jones

You know that's for people who make repeat threads and don't use the search button, right?
You're also complaining that post too much and are now post whoring random memes.

no, it's for you.

White flag

I'm going to keep posting and you're going to keep trying to keep up and rustle my jimmies, and you're still going to somehow be inherently rustled since you're a jones fan. I really don't get you guys. You support the premiere front runner of the sport, yet get more upset than any fanbase when he's not accepted as the greatest at everything besides losing sponsorships and being the poorest sibling in his family

The only butthurt person I see here is you, keep trying though.

*ducks my post*
*addresses post with oldmeme that agrees with his*
*Isn't butthurt*

It's time to stop posting man

*Calls himself social terrorist*
*Over 60000 post*
*Living in the basement*
*Calling other people to stop posting*

You can undo this man.

*Calls himself social terrorist*
*Over 60000 post*
*Living in the basement*
*Calling other people to stop posting*

You can undo this man.

>Terrorizing you socially
>Doesn't care about post counts because it's a fucking forum lel
>Living in a house
>Wants you to keep posting so i can laugh at you

>Terrorizing you socially
>Doesn't care about post counts because it's a fucking forum lel
>Living in a house
>Wants you to keep posting so i can laugh at you

You are the one laughing? Ok.:D

1248709222_slap-dance.gif

If jones get his hands on some of DC's tears. he'd drink it.

I never want to hear about someone being able to out wrestle Jones in the octagon again. He's out wrestled Jake O'Brien, Matt Hamill, Ryan Bader, Rampage Jackson, Chael Sonnen, and now Daniel Cormier. He's just too good of an MMA wrestler. Ironically Gustafsson is the one that gave him the most trouble in the wrestling department...

didn't slam him on his ass. Tried too, but threw Jones down in a sprawl position. Jones defended that slam amazingly. it wasn't even a takedown. he had jones lifted in the air and still couldn't take him down. Jones took him down what, four times? More?

Jones beat him pretty easily dude not sure what you saw...

By defended amazingly you must mean grabbing the top of the cage. Expert TD defense.

I never want to hear about someone being able to out wrestle Jones in the octagon again. He's out wrestled Jake O'Brien, Matt Hamill, Ryan Bader, Rampage Jackson, Chael Sonnen, and now Daniel Cormier. He's just too good of an MMA wrestler. Ironically Gustafsson is the one that gave him the most trouble in the wrestling department...

Yeah, Jones' wrestling is only really a debate at HW at this point, or if Weidman comes up imo but even then, Jones is obviously the favorite

I hate how Jones always tries to control the post fight narrative after a dominant performance.

Yet i love how Daspy tries to control the post fight narrative after a dominant performance against his pick.

Either i'm a shameless hypocrite, or i just appreciate greatness. I'll let you guys decide.

I hate how Jones always tries to control the post fight narrative after a dominant performance.

Yet i love how Daspy tries to control the post fight narrative after a dominant performance against his pick.

Either i'm a shameless hypocrite, or i just appreciate greatness.

It's all a joke

Back